Presentation FlowPresentation Flow
• About SIS
• Tech SIS Advantage
• Group Management
• Products and Partners
• Our Solution offerings
• SIS Clients
• Tech SIS – Your Partner for Concept Design,
Implementation, Operation & Maintenance
• Training subject
About SISAbout SIS
• SIS (Security and Intelligence Services (India) Ltd) is a Public Limited
Company registered under companies act 1956 providing security
services to the organized sector. Set up in 1973, almost 35years ago,
SIS has been one of the pioneers in the Indian Private Security Industry,
having grown today into a “Total Security Solutions Provider”.
• In the year 2008, SIS acquired Chubb Security of Australia, a 100 year
old market leader with over 6000 employees, offering security services
to corporate customers across all parts of Australia. The company has
been renamed MSS Security (An SIS Group Enterprise). With this 100%
acquisition, SIS is now Asia Pacific’s largest manpower security
organization. SIS (India) Ltd. has in- house, well organized five
residential training academies and five urban training centres which
have a combined capacity of training over 15000 security personnel and
200 managers in a year.
• CCTV ( Analog , Hybrid & IP )
• Access Control system
• Time attandance system
• Fire Alarm System
• Intruder Alarm System
• Boom barrier & Bollard
• Scanners and detection equipment
What is an Analog CCTV security system?
Cameras on an modern analog CCTV system send their video in the
traditional base band format over coaxial cabling back to a digital video
recorder (DVR). Here, video is digitized and stored on hard drives. Most
modern DVRs are a network device, and as such can be accessed remotely
from the LAN, or with the proper configuration, from across a WAN or the
internet. There are no tapes to change. Video is kept on hard drives,
typically on a FIFO basis so there is always a rolling video archive of the
past X days. So, despite the fact that video is being transmitted from the
cameras in an analog format, live and recorded video is still available over
What is an IP CCTV security system?
IP video cameras broadcast their video as a digital stream over an
IP network. Like an analog system, video is recorded on hard
drives, but since the video is an IP stream straight from the camera,
there is more flexibility as to how and where that video is recorded.
The DVR is replaced with an NVR (network video recorder), which
in some cases is just software since it doesn't need to convert
analog to digital. Video footage can then be stored on new or
existing network RAID drives as directed by the NVR software.
What is an Hybrid CCTV security system?
Hybrid CCTV systems combine IP and analog video, and can be a
great way to transition an analog system to IP without needing to
replace all of the existing cameras. Many NVR boxes on the market
today are actually Hybrids in that they accept analog cameras, and
IP cameras and combine them onto a single platform for the user.
What is CCTV?
• CCTV is "Closed-Circuit Television"
Basic Devices ( Analog )
Digital Video Recorder
Digital Video Recorder Monitor
Types Of Cameras IP/Analog
Indoor Speed dome
Outdoor speed dome
IR Dome Camera
IR Box Camera
Outdoor Box Camera
Basic Devices Hybrid
Switch Hybrid DVR
Basic Device IP
IP Cameras Switch
Network Video Recorder
Access Control System
……………A system which enables an authority to control access to areas and
resource in a given physical facility .
Physical Access control :In physical security , the term access control refers to the
practice of restricting entrance to a property , building or room to un authorized personnel .
Logical Access control : In this an Access control system determines who is allowed to
enter or exit , where , when and how they are allowed to enter or exit .
Access Control Product Types : An Access control system includes the following product
types as Control panel ,standalone controllers, readers , credentials and software
Control Panel :
Control panels control physical access through doors and communicates with the management software ( PC )
through a TCP/IP or serial RS -485/422 communication line.
Standalone Controller :
Standalone controllers are one door control panel which have built-in RFID , keypad or biometric reader
Readers reads the credential information and send it to control panels via a Wiegand communication line .
Readers can have one or more interfaces accommodating a combination of RFID cards as well as a keypad and
biometric reader .
A card or credential contain a pass code , number or biometric information which identifies the user to access
Management Software :
Access control software enables the user to program a customized database into the system .
Cardholder access parameters can be setup , as well as enabling automatic door control and a
number of customized features
A) Proximity reader
B)Pin type reader
D)Smart card reader
Basic Devicess of Access control
• Push button
• EM lock
• Access cards
• A) Proximity cards
• B) Smart cards
Basic Devices of Access control
ACCESS CARD ACCESS CONTROL SOFTWARE
ACCESS CONTROL SERVER
What is the difference between a Conventional fire alarm system
and an Addressable fire alarm system?
A Conventional Fire Alarm System is typically used in smaller applications.
They are usually less expensive than an addressable system but have
limitations regarding reporting the location of devices. A conventional
system will let you know which zone is in alarm, but not necessarily which
device. A zone may contain several smoke detectors or pull stations. You
may know which area of the building the smoke detector or pull station is
located in but you will not know the location of the device that is in alarm.
An Addressable Fire Alarm System can be programmed to indicate the
exact device that is in alarm. A display on the front of the panel will indicate
the device type and location. For example, the display will indicate
photoelectric smoke detector in alarm in first floor corridor outside room 201.
This information can be extremely vital in larger facilities. These panels can
usually be networked with other panels on a campus or within a facility.
Intruder alarm system
An intruder alarm system is designed to detect the presence of an intruder
your premises - trigger a local siren to deter activity and
communicate the alarm event to a security monitoring centre so an
appropriate response can be coordinated.
The objectives of an intruder alarm system are:
• To protect the physical assets within an unoccupied premises
• To provide a safer environment for occupants
• To deter crime and vandalism
• To enable a co-ordinated response to be actioned when an intrusion
Intruder alarm system
• Intruder alarm panel
B)Multi function detector
D)Ceiling PIR sensor
• Panic switch
Basic Devices of Intruder alarm system
MAGNETIC CONTACT SENSOR
PIR MOTION SENSOR
CEILING PIR SENSOR
MULTI FUNCTION DETECTOR
Video Door phone
Video door entry (also known as a video door phone) is a stand-alone
system used to manage calls made at the entrance to a building (residential
complex, detached family home, workplace, etc.) with access controlled by
audiovisual communication between the inside and outside. The main
feature of video door entry is that it enables the person indoors to identify
the visitor and, if (and only if) they wish, engage in conversation and/or open
the door to allow access to the person calling.
• Automated Systems for sliding gates in residential, Commercial &
1. Operator with electronic Control Board.
2. Signaling light
3. Push Bottom/Key operated button
4. Remote controls
5. Safety Beam/Photo switch/loop sensor
• Gear motor for spring balanced rolling shutters.
• Push Button / Key operated button.
• Control board.
• Safety Electric Brake - optional
Vehicle Access Control
Boom Barrier :
• Barrier operator with electronic control board.
• Aluminium profile barrier with rubber padding.
• Signalling light.
• Push Button / Key operated button.
• Safety Beam / photo switch / loop sensor
• Perfectly calibrated stopping
• Electro hydraulic solution for all applications
• Wide range
• Anti crash
• Automatic Rising Hydraulic Bollards
• Semi Automatic-Rising Gas Actuated Bollards
• Metal cylinder, with ultra high resistance to impact and weather.
• Piston mechanism enabling movement by command.
• Housed inside a compartment in the road parking and discourages traffic
• Can be activated or disabled automatically by commands executed by
authorized persons (holders of smart cards, remote controls, etc.) or by
pre-set time-based automatic commands (hourly programmer).
• Double-acting hydraulic activation and a hydraulic unit (Built into the
device) to motorise the bollard
Road blocker barricades provide protection to sites from extreme
Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Device (VBIED) attack
• The hydraulic power pack is controlled by a programmable logic
controller (PLC) enabling connection of virtually any access control
to the road blocker
• Comprehensive understanding of attack resistance
• Protection from multi-direction impact approach
• Confidence in proven performance
• Strength and Durability
• Operational under power failure conditions
• Flexibility to interface with all forms of access control
• Reliable and Dependable
• Tire Killer Barricades are designed for use in high security high traffic
• Ideally suited for approach entrances to banks, military installations, airports, docks,
cash collection depots, government offices etc
• Tire killers teeth retract below ground level when a signal is received from the push
button or integrated access control unit providing safe access for authorised vehicles.
When the vehicle has passed, the tire killers teeth return to the active position,
ensuring total protection from unauthorised vehicle intrusion
• Full electrical isolation and overload protection
• Manual operation facility with safety interlock
• Electro/Hydraulic Operation
• Tire Killer height in raised position 475mm
• Fully galvanised and powder coated construction to provide maximum protection in extreme
Tripod Turnstiles –
• designed to control pedestrians entering or exiting
restricted areas, usually under surveillance, in low
This design provides a cost effective, anti-tailgating
solution with a bar rotation of 3 x 120 degrees
• Swing gate for handicapped and other access control
Full Height Turnstile
• Mechanical lock single lane full height turnstile
• Motor driven single lane full height turnstile
• Electro-mechanical lock single lane full height turnstile
• Motor driven dual lane full height turnstile
• Electro-mechanical lock dual lane full height turnstile
single lane dual lane
Retractable Barrier Or Flap Barrier
• Retractable panel barrier has been developed as a user friendly solution for
the fast and controlled processing of pedestrians entering or exiting
restricted areas, usually under surveillance, offering a typical throughput of
up to 60 people per minute.
Under Vehicle scanning System
• Under Vehicle Surveillance System is used for detecting explosives, drugs
or other unauthorized material.
• solutions are designed to scan, monitor, and digitally record crisp clear
digital video images of the entire width of a vehicle's undersides all with one
permanent or portable system.
• cost effective and convenient
• solution for checking passenger vehicles, vans, buses, semi tractors, trucks
& trailers and more.
• Ideal solution for government, military, corporate and transportation facilities
wherever complete vehicle monitoring is required.
ANPR / ALPR System
• ALPR is an IP based license plate recognition system that reads, detects,
alerts and stores license plate information of the vehicles. It can even use
an analog camera by adding the IP encoder module to the camera.
• License Plate Recognition is typically used to control vehicle access,
• such as gate barriers, parking spaces, toll gates, and traffic enforcement
IT CAN :
• Detect, Read and Store License Plates
• Alarm & Alert you
• Vehicle log & Search
• Integrate to Build Intelligent Systems
HOW IT WORKS ?
• License Plate Recognition solution detects, reads alerts and stores license plate
information alongside with video footage.
• An IP video camera (or an analog camera connected to a video encoder) captures images of a
car with a license plate.
• The video is captured by the IVS capture server and provides to the IVS LPR server for license
• The IVS LPR server receives and processes the feed. License plates are detected and stored in
the IVS database
• Each license plate is compared to user-defined positive and negative lists. These lists define if an
action is to be taken, such as open a gate (I/O event), send an alarm or if no action should be
taken at all.
• Based on the result of the action lists, the action is carried out. The system can integrate with
most I/O systems; send alarms to the video system, via email or SMS (using an email-SMS
service). User defined events, such as record video can also be configured.
• Hand held metal detector
• Door frame metal detector
FG1 Security Pole
• Totally Passive Technology
• Robust Design for Indoor & Outdoor Use
• Aesthetically Pleasing Design
• Portable Operation with Rapid Deployment
• Covert Operation
• Uniform Coverage from Head to Toe
• Hi Sensitivity
• Working in Non-Flat Surface
• Mains Supply with 7 hrs of Battery Life
• Surprise Element
● Full body scanning
● Freestanding or wall mounted deployment
● Covert screening possible
● Low cost of deployment
● Robust aluminium design
● Simple to operate
● Wall Mounted
● Unobtrusive door / entry security
● High end building security.
● Hotels, Malls, Multiplexes, Museums, etc.
● Prison, courthouse and police station screening Flexible VIP security Covert surveillance.
● Public event screening.
● Scanning for knives on street operations
Baggage Scanning Machine is a most common equipment used
for security reasons now a days. It is used to check luggage in
detail and also in short time. When a bag enters into the tunnel
of scanner, sensors on both side senses it and send a message
to X-Ray Generator which generates X-Ray. The X-rays passes
through the bag and make an image on the screen.