Your brand strategies brings your competitive positioning to life,
helps you stand out from your competition, and works to position you as
a certain “something” in the mind of your prospects and customers. 
Having worked on many famous brands as an
advertising executive, Jim Signorelli has found that
today, in order for advertising to be truly effective,
the brand being promoted must work the way
a good story works.
This involves creating new brand associations to help the brand stay relevant.
Brand must be infused with novel perspectives, resources, and
identities on a continuous basis to keep customer attraction strong. 
is anything which is deep seated in customer’s mind about the brand. 
Brand should be associated with something positive so
that the customers relate your brand to being positive.
In my understanding,
are not the same as
give you the
associates with the
Photo: Markus Spiske
is likely to affect the brand
perception in a positive
Starbucks has a secret society for the pumpkin spice latte,
part of their jobs in managing brand is about infuse them
with newness and relevance. [prof. Sidneyeve Matrix’s Vodcast]
Vivid Customer Story
If you want to influence how a costumer feels about your product,
provide an experience that creates the desired emotion.
One of the best way for a customer to experience your product is by sharing a vivid costumer story. 
Interactivity is extremely important for younger audiences. They are a
group not satisfied with just being told a story, they want to help tell the
story, affect the brand, and literally see themselves in that brands’ story.
Photo: Markus Spiske
Take trademark away, people find replacement;
Take love mark away, people find its absence.
Work Cited: (APA Style, checked by Citation Machine)
1. Brand Strategy | Marketing MO. (n.d.). Retrieved October 10, 2016, from http://www.marketingmo.com/strategic-planning/brand-strategy/
2. Brand Association - Meaning and its concepts. (n.d.). Retrieved October 13, 2016, from http://managementstudyguide.com/brand-
3. Glenn, D. (n.d.). Coca cola on social content. Retrieved October 26, 2016, from http://www.expion.com/press/coca-cola-on-social-content-
4. Hemant Patwardhan, Siva K. Balasubramanian, "Brand romance: a complementary approach to explain emotional attachment toward brands",
Journal of Product & Brand Management, Vol. 20 Iss: 4, pp.297 - 308
5. How To Target an Audience (And Avoid Book Launch Flop ... (n.d.). Retrieved October 21, 2016, from http://www.yourwriterplatform.com/how-to-
6. Is Your Name On a Coke Bottle? : The Coca-Cola Company. (n.d.). Retrieved October 20, 2016, from http://www.coca-colacompany.com/coca-cola-
7. Memories of Experience Influence Behavior | Psychology ... (n.d.). Retrieved October 23, 2016, from
8. Signorelli, J. (2012). StoryBranding: Creating stand-out brands through the power of story. Austin, TX: Greenleaf Book Group Press.
9. When to Sell with Facts and Figures, and When to Appeal to ... (n.d.). Retrieved October 18, 2016, from https://hbr.org/2015/01/when-to-sell-