• Email, short for electronic mail. It is a system used to transmit
messages over communication networks.
• Electronic mails are messages sent and received through the e-
• Blog, short for web blog. A web page that is published in the World
• Blogs can contain informational or personal posts.
• Can sometimes be referred to as the online journal, which is
• Online chat refers to any real-time conversation through
transmission of messages within the sender and the
receiver using the computer.
• Social Bookmarking is a centralized online service which
allows the users to add, edit, and share bookmarks in the
World Wide Web.
• It is the abbreviation for the term Uniform Resource Locator.
• It is the global address or the reference for the documents and
other resources in the World Wide Web.
• It is a technique used to transfer data in the internet with a
• It is a digital program consisting of audios and videos which are
made available and streamed over the internet.
• It allows subscribers to subscribe to a set of feeds to view
syndicated website content.
• VoIP is a short term for Voice Over Internet Protocol.
• It allows people to use the Internet for the transmission of voice
communications and multimedia.
• A collaborative web site comprises the collective works of many
• It allows users to add, edit, or delete ideas or content from the web
• An example of this is Wikipedia
• Social Network is a social structure made of different individuals and/or
• Social Networking is the process of socializing among people who, for
example, share interests, activities, backgrounds, or relationships and real-life
connections with the use of Internet.
• Short for World Wide Web also called as the “web”
• It is the collection resources in the Internet that can be accessed and searched
by browsers Worldwide based on standards such as HTTP and TCP.
• Short for Hypertext Markup Language
• A computer language used to create electronic documents on the
World Wide Web.
• A continuous transmission of data, which provide users a
frequently updated contents or news.