• 1). What did you see in the video? Make
a list of 10 things.
• 2). What is your favorite part of State
College so far?
• 3). What parts of the campus are popular
• The Creamery
• The Arboretum
• Environmental Center
• Bryce Jordan Center
• Performing Arts
• Events Calendar
• Go see at least one of the attractions this
• Email a picture of yourself at one of the
attractions, and I will add it to the class
• If you send me a picture of yourself at 3
attractions, you will get extra credit!
• Grammar and Beyond
Student’s Book and Workbook
Warm-Up – Adjective Name
• What is an adjective?
• A word that describes a noun
• Nice Nikki
• Nervous Nikki
• Noisy Nikki
All About You
• Complete Handout
• Share your name, home country, and if
you are a new or returning student
Sarah is a student. She is no in class now.
1. John studies math. Is 21 years old.
2. The students is adults.
3. I has a new cell phone.
4. Katie is a good engineers.
5. Sarah does not be a good student.
6. Diana is sleep a lot.
7. Does they study together?
8. He did not had many friends.
More Editing Practice
9. She were not a bad student last year.
10. She is type her report now.
11. He will going to school tomorrow.
• Not for a grade
• To see what you already know
• To make sure you are in the right level
• To compare your score on the first day of
class and the end of the semester