B.Tech . (Electrical and Electronics), 2012
I continue to strive for excellence, be it my industrial trainings, extracurricular activities or
academics. I enjoy working in teams and have gained significant experience working in
virtual leadership positions - I served as Head of Events for my College and was an active
member of Student Council at school. As a bright student, I have won numerous academic
awards. My inquisitive nature, ability to grasp things quickly and an aptitude to internalize
learning’s helps me to pick up new things very fast.
I am an avid reader and have participated in multiple competitions and won accolades and
I feel my strong work ethic and analytical, creative mind would equip me to contribute
meaningfully to your esteemed organization. I am a team player and believe is working in
a consultative fashion.
What can I do?
I can assist your company in verticals of software testing, all sorts of testing Regression,
functional & performance, client service management, developing strong deliverables and
come up with holistic technical solutions.
I have SAP technical work experience includes complete life cycle implementation in SAP
BI module, which includes Data Modeling, Data Extraction (LO Cockpit, Generic and Flat
File extraction), Data Loading (Full /Delta Up-Load), Scheduling, Monitoring, Report
generation and Production Support.
I have a strong knowledge base that needs an esteemed platform like yours to grow and
develop. Further, I have a knack of rising to the occasion and delivering in the most
difficult hostile situations.
Qualification Year Institute Marks scored
Corporate Infosys Training (Generic +
B.Tech (Electrical and Electronics)
AISSCE (Class XII) 2008 KV Janakpuri (Delhi) 82.4%
AISCE (Class X) 2006 KV ASC Center (Bangalore) 92
Work Experience :
SAR Group Ltd- Dec 2015-Present:
Has joined SAR Group of Industries as a Senior Executive from Dec, 2015.
• Had been a part of regression testing & performance testing here.
Sales CRM & Service CRM: Understanding business requirements, getting the functionality implemented and
then test it end to end.
• Worked in developing the blue print & architecture for an ecommerce website, along with simultaneously testing with
Explaining the Dev team our whole requirements in Requirement gathering sessions.
Testing the functional as well as the performance aspects of the website constructed.
Integrating SMS APIs & Payment gateways and testing them in the process.
• SAP BI.
Modelling: Creating Info Area, Info Object Catalogs, Info Objects, Info Cubes, Remodeling, DSO Objects, Info set,
Multiprovider, Application Component, Info Source, Data Sources, Transformations, Rule Types, Customization
Routines, Look Up’s, Communication Structure, Transfer Structure, Info Package’s, DTP’s (Data Transfer Process),
Open Hub Destination, APD (Analysis Process Designer), Creating Process chains.
Extraction: LO Cockpit Extraction, Generic Extraction, FI Extraction, COPA Extraction and Flat file data Extraction
for Master and Transactional data, and Activating Data sources, Transporting Data sources, setting up of Update
Modes, deleting setup tables and filling up of setup tables, Customizing and Enhancement of Extract structure.
Performance Tuning: Administration Tasks like Creating Aggregates, partitions, Repartitions, Compression,
setting Cache Modes, Read Modes, deleting and creating Indexes on Info providers, Line item dimensions, High
Cardinality. Scheduling parallel loads.
• S4 Hana Project (Project Lakshaya):
Working as Hana modeler in this project.
Involved in project Modeling, Data Replication and Development from the Scratch.
Responsible for creating views using HANA Studio and Replication of tables to hana data base using SLT
Support for creating reports on Analytic views & Calculation views of Sales data.
Working as an architect SAP data Replication and identification based on requirement gathering.
Designed Reports in HANA on Analytic Views and Calculation Views using Calculated columns and Input
Infosys India- Aug 2013-Dec 2015:
Has been working with Infosys India since Aug 2013, had an online training program of Infosys from Feb, 2013 to May, 2013. Then
undergone generic as well as stream training in Infosys, Mysore under highly knowledgeable and expertise E&R team of INFOSYS.
Few projects under RCL Vertical (Retail, Communications & Logistics) which I had a chance to work in :
Sysco (Jan, 2014- Dec 2015)
• This project is based on Spiral Life Cycle model compromising constant Requirements changing along with the risk
• Enabled the data sources and installed the standard objects from BI content.
• Created Generic Data sources on Views and Tables and replicated in BW side and created data targets as per the
• Involved in identifying the Data Sources in the R/3 System and replicating them into the BI system.
• Involved in in creation of daily, weekly and monthly process chains and scheduled them accordingly based on client
• Developed various data extraction procedures for Master Data, texts and transactional data (Full and Delta) using LO
cockpit and generic extractors for customer-defined tables.
• Loaded transaction data for testing reports.
• Testing the SAP based Sysco application on its performance basis.
Understanding the business flows and preparations of a test plan.
Emulating the vusers by recording VuGen scripts in HP Load runner. Robust script preparation acativities followed
by their rigorous debugging. Recording the business flow of the application in scripts using the HP Load Runner
Tool in Client desktops (simulated on our Local Machines).
Scenario preparation as per client needs, either a manual scenario or a goal oriented scenario.
Execution in Controller and monitoring the test and resources consumption.
Load Runner Analysis: Collating the test execution results and analyzing the Analysis graphs, bottlenecks or any
failures/ errors encountered.
• Preparation of comparison reports having baseline and posttest execution results, and deduction of faults or system
Tool Name Version Protocols
HP Load Runner v12
Web (HTTP/ HTML)
• SAP ChaRMs (Change Request Management): ChaRMs include the scenario where developers enhance the existing
workflow/standard process of a standard transaction type (e.g. SMHF: Urgent Change). We test ChaRM based on their
systems performance and client needs like Average response time, SLA violation.
Industrial Trainings/ Internships
PowerGrid-July 2011-August 2011
• Worked with Power Plant Designing team of Ballabgarh Thermal Plant. I was assisting Mr. Sudeep Sarkar, the group head of
Designing Team in projects to help their plans & improve the delivery mechanism.
• Successfully studied types of Power Plants (Gas insulated and Air insulated), the logic of their construction and their core
• Visited Ballabgarh Plant (Haryana) and 400/220 Kv GIS Maharanibagh (Delhi) along with the team of IIT Kolkata interns,
guided by Power Grid mentors.
Bharat Electronics Limited - Jun 2011 – Jul 2011
BEL is a State- owned electronics companies and is one of the eight PSUs under Ministry of Defence, Government of India. It was a
great learning experience as I was introduced to various aspects of the working of Manufacturing premises at Vaishali, Delhi. It
was wonderful to see the company striving hard to keep up the national security at par with the rest of the world. I was guidance
of Sr. Assistant Engineer Mr. Anish Chauhan and Manager, Work Assembly Section Mr. Pankaj Singhal, their constant motivation
and support helped me in successful completion of my six weeks training.
I had an opportunity to study ROHINI Light Weight 3D RADAR. It is a multifaceted ground based S- Band 3D Radar. ROHINI
detects and tracks heterogeneous air targets, including helicopters, fighters and UAVs at low and medium altitudes. It can scan
the Ambala Valley. It was a delightful venture to study the features of our powerful defence machinery.
PROLIFIC INDIA LIMITED - Jun 2010 – Jul 2010
Worked on the project which laid emphasis on the implementation of SCADA software in real life industrial situations.
• Prepaid energy meter- designed prepaid metering solutions model for a DISCOM to reduce transmission losses and
pilferage of revenue. The model being very robust was appreciated by the departmental committee for its techno commercial
• FACTS based devices to improve Power Quality-power quality improvement using DVR was studied by the simulation in
Academic Achievements and Awards
• Won first prize continuously in every standard.
• Won various prizes in Drawings and Paintings, Calligraphy and Sports at school level.
• Member of the School choir group.
• Participated in the intra-school volleyball tournament and won in inter school volleyball cluster, held in Bangalore.
• Displayed successfully paintings in FNORD, 2009 (College Fest).
• Avid reader
• Strong penchant for music, and musical instruments like harmonium, casio, mouth organ.
• Has a strong interest in drawing and painting.
• Nature lover and interest in exploring new places.
• Deep interest in current affairs and political upbringings.
• Date of Birth: 30th Aug 1991
• Languages Known: English, Hindi