• Rapping is "spoken or chanted rhyming lyrics”
• RAP stands for ‘’Rhythm and poetry’’
• Rapping can be delivered over a beat or
• Stylistically, rap occupies a gray area between
speech, prose, poetry, and singing
• I would like for my magazine to cost £ 4.00
• I am not aiming to a certain audience or age
• Most likely teenagers would buy the magazine
• People that mainly enjoy RAP music
• Ages between: 16-22
likes and dislikes
• Likes: information about artists, new
artists, concerts, promotions of new
products, fashion tips, celebrity outfits.
• Dislikes: Non RAP information
• The name of magazine is
Rhythm and poetry that
stand for RAP.
• The name of the magazine
suits the genre and what
the magazine will be about.
• The main colours of my magazine will be:
• New artists
• About the music industry
• Promotions of new products
Double page spreads
• In my double page I will talk about my new
artist, that has just come into the RAP industry
and her first concert.
• I will offer a monthly RAP Cd with the new
RAP songs from the previous month
unique selling point
• My magazine will differ from other magazines
because I will mainly write about the new
artist I am promoting. And how she wants to
change the music industry.