￼￼How does an employee become a brand ambassador?
￼￼￼The brand advocacy that employees display to how far they act like people who know, love and spontaneously ‘sell’ the brand
￼￼￼Never underestimate the power of a strong brand
It is relatively easy to launch countless innovations in terms of product development, pricing, promotion or distribution sites.
￼￼Provided that a company takes the time it needs and has sufficient funds, it is relatively easy to launch countless innovations in terms of product development, pricing, promotion or distribution sites.
￼￼It is much easier and cost effective to build a strong brand if a company has an entire army of employees flying their organization’s flag, defending it with heart and soul – those are true brand ambassadors.
￼￼￼Who is a brand ambassador?
￼The 3 Ambassador Dimensions:
- ￼￼INTELLECTUAL DIMENSION
- ￼￼EMOTIONAL DIMENSION
- BEHAVIORAL DIMENSION
What affects the decision to become an ambassador?
- Length Matters!
- The problem is the mid-range group
- What’s your favorite position?
- Beauty gets attention Personality gets the heart
Stimulating & boosting brand ambassadorship
- Internal advertising
Who leads the brand ambassadorship program?
Four things to remember
- Good brand ambassadors need to know what the brand’s values are and what they entail.
- There are three dimensions in ambassadorship: the intellectual dimension, the emotional dimension and the behavioral dimension.
- Employees who have only just been hired and senior team members rank the highest as brand ambassadors.
- If a company wants to turn its employees into real brand ambassadors, it needs to invest in internal ‘advertising’ & communication campaigns, just like the ones aimed at customers.