One fine body…
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Work Research Coordinator
- Industry NGO / Public Service
- Website www.linkedin.com/pub/nicholas-cooper/...
- About Nick Cooper is a Research Coordinator at the FXB Center for Health and Human Rights at Harvard University. His work operates at the intersection of public health, child protection, field epidemiology, and the application of new technologies to humanitarian needs. He has served as a consultant to UNICEF’s Middle East and North Africa Regional Office, as a child protection officer in Haiti following the 2010 earthquake, and as a research associate for the Harvard Program on International Health and Human Rights. Mr. Cooper holds a Masters of Science in global health and population from the Harvard School of Public Health and a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Queensland, Australia.