Be the first to like this
A member of the Idaho Education Association, Nichole Thiel worked as an independent study proctor at the University of Idaho. In that role, Nichole Thiel held online academic coaching sessions, a position that requires effective communication skills and flexibility. She presently works in the hospitality industry.
On April 27, 2020, the American Hotel and Lodging Association (AHLA) announced stay safe guidelines for cleanliness in hotels. These guidelines were established to protect both travelers and employees amid the coronavirus pandemic. Several major brands, including Best Western, Hilton, Wyndham, and Marriott, contributed to the guideline development process. Here are some of the guidelines:
1. Guests should maintain physical distance (at least 6 feet) away from other groups of travelers.
2. Hand wash and sanitizers - including dispensers (when possible) should be available at major entrances and contact spots, including employee entrances and lobby reception.
3. Contact-less check-in should be used (if possible).
4. Employees should maintain physical distancing.
5. Signs should be posted in numerous locations to remind guests and employees how to use and dispose of masks properly.