Be the first to like this
Are you struggling to grow your brand and followers on your LinkedIn Company Page? Facebook, Twitter,LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+ can be daunting at the start, however many companies and brands have successfully achieved a social media ROI.
• Strategy: You will need to have a Social Media Strategy. Each business will have a different set of goals and business KPIs so tactics will differ accordingly.
• Branding: An effective LinkedIn strategy results in an opportunity to quickly and cheaply grow your company brand and it’s reputation.
• Sales: It’s sophistication and features makes LinkedIn a very valuable business tool. It can also be used to drive increases in sales and sales team productivity.
• Advertising: Many use LinkedIn advertising. Success doesn’t come for free but neither does it have to cost much, as you can choose your own budget and tactics.
Using a Linkedin Company Page for your Business?
• Engage - Engage with mentions of your brand and positively engage the conversation around your brand and business.
• Increase Followers – Attract people who want to know more about your business and that may eventually become customers or even employees.
• Promote Products – Highlight and get recommendations for the products or services you offer.
• Recruit Talent – Linkedin can be an ideal recruiting platform for your business.
Here are five brilliant examples of companies using a LinkedIn company page for their businesses