How to use LinkedIn for B2B Sales Prospecting.
LinkedIn is widely recognised as the pre-eminent business networking platform for B2B sales professionals, yet most sellers only use it as a research tool and are not leveraging the power of LinkedIn for sales prospecting.
The purpose of this course is to equip the B2B salesperson with the knowledge, skill and competence to develop their network and execute lead generation strategies and activities using the LinkedIn platform and functionality. Participants can avail of the services of a professional photographer to update their LinkedIn profile.
Attendees will be able to:
1. Use LinkedIn as a B2B business development tool
2. Complete and optimise/SEO their profile for both people and search engines.
3. Make introductions via Linkedin, add new people to their network and give and seek recommendations.
4. Undertake lead generation activities via the searching features.
5. Find, join and utilise suitable LinkedIn Groups for lead generation.
6. Give and seek recommendations.
Training Materials: PDF Training Manual provided to all attendees
The Sales Institute of Ireland promotes excellence and high performance among sales professionals throughout Irish business. The institute has members representing many world class organisations and market leading brands in the ICT, FMCG and financial services sectors. The institute provides a range of benefits to members throughout the year including ongoing opportunities for knowledge acquisition, performance improvement, professional development and business networking events.