Be the first to like this
Find out how to best use Facebook local search for your business through optimization of your page and the generation of user interaction.
• The recent introduction of new Facebook features such as Graph Search and Facebook Home show how fast the user social experience is moving.
• With over 751 million mobile users to Facebook it is imperative that businesses are fully prepared to optimize their online digital presence to enhance the ROI potential that exists there.
• Facebook Local Search is a great way to start, as making the best of this app for a business page will also serve to establish a presence that can instantly be incorporated into these new features.
The Business Case for using Facebook Local Search
According to Facebook 2013 Q1 Financials on Facebook there are currently:
• Over 1.1 billion active monthly users
• 665 million users daily
• 751 million mobile users
• Over a 150 million people visit Facebook Pages daily.
• 17 billion location tagged Facebook posts
• 2 billion connections between local businesses and users
• 645 million weekly local business page views
• 13 million weekly comments on local business pages.
In a survey Facebook Local Search was one of the top apps used, second only to Google Maps.