You could be anywhere – in between
surgeries, on rounds, or at home when
you need to complete an important
task, approval, lab review, or consult.
You need to collaborate anywhere,
anytime; accomplish tasks wherever
and whenever you want.
Don’t cause a
trafﬁc jam in your
trafﬁc jam in yourtrafﬁc jam in yourtrafﬁc jam in your
Does your practice slow down when
you’re not in the ofﬁce? It shouldn’t.
You lead a mobile life.
So should your EHR and
practice management data
You’ll boost your own efﬁciency with NextGen®
you’re more productive, so is your practice. You improve your
response time to patients so they stay happy, safe, and healthy. You
keep both your clinical and ﬁnancial workﬂows moving for better
patient care and improved cash ﬂow. And all of these beneﬁts can
help you achieve goals you may have around Meaningful Use,
PCMH, and ACO.
Our new Mobile platform for your smartphone or tablet
does the things you’ve said are most important:
• Timely access to vital patient information
• Real-time communication with staff and colleagues
• Convenient e-Prescribing to patient’s pharmacy
• Efﬁcient charge capture at the point of service
• Handy access to appointment schedules
Fully integrated charge capture. Time sensitive
Balky, interfaced, and expensive third-party electronic charge
capture is a thing of the past. So are paper charge slips. NextGen
Mobile streamlines your workﬂow on rounds or when clinicians and
nurses make house calls.
• Add patient charges on the ﬂy; avoid late and missing charges
• Accelerate your billing process and reduce A/R days
• Select frequently performed procedures from the Quick Pick list.
• View patient charge history – all charges or just your own
• Real-time updates to your NextGen®
Ambulatory EHR and
practice management systems
A new look and feel. Simple
Start using NextGen Mobile and experience the new mobile
user interface you’ve been waiting for. Logical clinical progressions.
Easy-to-read screens. Effective presentation of data for faster
interpretation. Clinical and ofﬁce information at your ﬁngertips for
accuracy and productivity.
• Graphical presentations and list views of lab
test results and vital signs
• Color-coded abnormal lab results
• Industry standard icons and user controls
• Workﬂows and content leverage your EHR settings
makes my smart
It’s easier to care for
patients outside the
ofﬁce with almost
instant access to
any patient’s chart.”
Dr. Michael Franklin
Rheumatology Specialty Center