NETHRAVATHY.N E-mail ID: email@example.com
Ph #: +91 9008836120 .
• To build strong career in Finance & Accounting, with diversified domain expertise.
• Master of Commerce from Karnataka State Open University.
• Total Experience of 5.5 yrs
Joined ‘Hewlett Packard Pvt. Ltd.’ in Jan’10 as Process Associate. Currently
working as a Team Lead since Jun ‘14
JOB PROFILE AT HEWLETT-PACKARD:
PROCESS: Inter Company
TEAM LEAD – June 2014 to till date:
• Reviews the Month End Close Activities and ensure that all the transactions are
performed in accordance to HP policy and AFM guidelines.
• Reporting and analyzing the Volume trend of the team to the Management.
• Review and close monitoring of Intercompany settlements Reconciliation’s to identify
and follow up on aged balances.
• Initiate & implement Process improvement ideas as well as supports on-going projects.
• Maintaining an effective back-up system.
• Manage and ensure completion of tasks assigned to the team within the timelines
communicated by the management
• Monitor, Co-ordinate & take responsibility for the daily activities of the team and
identifies & resolves problems faced by the team. Production planning and assisting the
team in work load management.
• Handling weekly review calls and meetings with the external customers, Country
controllership for the smooth flow of process.
• First point of escalation to customers for any process related queries.
• Maintaining & reviewing issue log for the tracking all the issues and resolution, at a
• Conducting monthly team meetings to discuss on the metrics and targets achieved by
• Support Supervisor for head count analysis and process standardization.
• Focus on team development, process improvements to ensure efficiency gain and
• Responsible for the Training of New Recruits and conducting written & hands on
assessment. Sending the scores to training team to publish training metrics.
• Responsible for publishing daily & monthly dashboards of the team.
• Develop teams and individuals through training and timely feedbacks.
• Ensure100% Process compliance of any new updates/training throughout the year
when scheduled and ensure that coordinators demonstrate mastery of training as
reflected in their individual metrics and other performance measurements
PROCESS: Fixed Assets
SENIOR PROCESS ASSOCIATE – April 2012 to May 2014
• On time and accurate reporting of Metrics data - KPI,SIGMA & Industrial Engineering
• Transitioned NGL project which support International Financial Reporting Standards
• Monitoring and scheduling Depreciation Run for Fixed Assets
• Performing AFM and audit compliance checks for day to day transactions
• Maintaining team Access record for SAP System (LH1, BW)
• Transitioned Autonomy Acquisition.
• Validating Blocked cost center and making correction for the same
• Performing Month End Close activities
• Processing day to day asset life cycle activities
• Performing asset maintenance activities in books of records
• Training team members on process activities
PROCESS ASSOCIATE - Jan 2010 to April 2012
• Creation of Asset Master Records for new assets and Capitalization on the basis of
• Processing expense JV;s in SAP and depreciation Accruals
• Preparation of monthly reports for CWIP capitalizations
• Reviewing and approving Journal Vouchers and Macro for postings
• Trained the new hires on the process & criticalities
• Response to queries, requests for Adhoc reports etc.
• Analysis on the aged balances and monitoring on clearing the same
• Quality check analysis for every week for the transactions done by the team
• Supported CTG (Corporate Tax Group) by providing Assets details and count and other
backups for Audit purpose.
• Cleared backlogs and escalatables.
ACHIEVEMENTS in Hewlett Packard:
• Recognized as a subject matter expert for Fixed Assets team
• Best performer & Outstanding performance awards in financial year 2010, 2011, 2012
2013 & 2014.
• Worked on E2E Automation process for Fixed Assets.
• Successfully implemented process improvement ideas in Fixed Assets & Intercompany.
• Successfully transitioned Fixed Assets Process & Intercompany process
• SAP730 version (i.e. LH1, US1 & BW1)
• Skillful in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint Presentation and Typing
• Hands on experience with R2R, Polaris, eQuate, GL Mapper, Sandy and SmartBuy
• Time Management and Good Team Player
• Decision Making Skills and Strong Computer skills
• Ability to work without supervision
• Effective communication skills
• Quick learner & Good Listener
• Effective analytical and interpretive skills
Board/University Institution Year of
M.com Karnataka State Open
Karnataka State Open University
B.Com Bangalore University GFGC College, Bangalore
P.U.C Bangalore University Govt. Pre University College,
S.S.L.C Secondary School Leaving
St. Anthony’s High School,
Date of Birth : 16th
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Address : A 505, Greenvalley Metrolpolis, Sector 14, Plot 5,6, 7,
Taloja Panchanand, Navi Mumbai - 410206.
I hereby declare that the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Mumbai (Nethravathy N)