What is intelligent content?
Oriented to their
Easy access and
It is content which is presented in an intelligent
way, to reach learning objectives….
What if trainers and users could
interact with content
and collaborate with
If technology enables us not only to see the result
but to influence in it
Analytics Collaboration Management
And if we could devise more training dimensions
such as motivation or effort
If trainer and users receive notifications and alerts,
according to their activity
We evaluate content We increase
Motivation between user and
trainer is improved
We remove the barrier
between platform and content
is the measurement, collection, analysis
and reporting of data about learners and their contexts,
for the purposes of
understanding and optimising
learning and the environments
in which is it occurs.»
Collecting data of users activity
Allowing trainers and users to
What can it do? What can we use it for?
Predict the future
performance of a user
feedback according to
Customise the learning
process for each user
To detect learning
To detect inappropriate
To detect those users
who spend few time
To build Learning Analytics,
we need to collect lots of
interactions. The more,
do you use it?
1. We do not use it, we know what it is and
we have plans to start doing something.
2. We have started using LA techniques in
3. We widely use LA techniques in the
A new concept of
Your experience with BLENDED
1. We do not use blended, some courses are
on-line and other sessions are on-site only.
2. We use blended, with more investment in the
3. We do blended, with more investment in the
What type of content do you
want for your company?
Create and manage groups Launch activities in real
Access Learning Analytics
• Activities that the trainer can launch.
• Gamification components: badges, rankings…
• Activities created by the trainer about the
• Group activities: competitions, research
• Forum areas.
• Information about the acquired competencies
and their level of attainment.
Some things to be included