Be the first to like this
Bringing the benefits of Google+ Hangouts on air for Millennium Development Goals progress reporting in over 140 Countries
WARNING: Done the wrong way, Google+ Hangouts on air, can...
DILUTE the value of attaining MDG's in public view (LIVE)
• Generate NEGATIVE buzz around MDG's
• DISCOURAGE potential Stakeholders from even trying MDG attainment participation
Google+ hangouts on air has recently been used by
President Barrack Obama, New York Times, Ban-Ki Moon, Dalai Lama, Bishop Tutu, Rio +20...and now
You can too...
Hi, We are Net Innovation
Zambia's leading Google apps solutions
Leading the Google+ hangout on air
Partnership for development
Sharing the benefits of Google Hangouts on air technology available
for Millennium Development Goals (MDG) Progress reporting and collaboration
In over 140 countries.
Quick Tips to Making Millennium Development Goals Progress Reports live, direct & social.
1. Before the Hangout, Provide enough time to promote the upcoming event
• TIP: Always allow at least 2 weeks lead time for a pre-hangout promotional video campaign.
2. Schedule Questions & comments about your MDG progress report at the end of your Google+ Hangout on air.
*TIP: During the Hangout invite viewers to post Questions & comments on your social media profiles to be addressed at the end.
3. Overcome the local accent and deaf barriers
TIP: Check the quality of your video subtitle transcripts auto-generated by Youtube.
4. Join in bringing the benefits of Google+ technology to Millennium development Goals progress reporting.
* TIP: Contact Net Innovation get hangout on air in-house corporate training, system setup support or strategy consultation.
INCREASE the value of your contribution towards MDG with LIVE video streaming of progress reports
• Generate POSITIVE MDG buzz around your local Development agencies
• ENCOURAGE live progress reporting and public accountability
• ENHANCE your Position as the most trusted authority and leading expert on attainment MDG 8 global partnership for development
• Demonstrate transparency to your developmental partners
• Jerry Sakala
Non-profits & Activism
#googlehangout millennium development goals