Mark your diary for WEBCAST CME on
“Luteal Phase Support: Controversies unplugged”
M.D., F.I.C.O.G., F.I.C.M.C.H.
Date : 22 March, 2014 | Time : 3.00 PM - 4.30 PM
• Secretary IMS And President elect IMS
• Sec ICOG (FOGSI)
• Prof. Dubrovinck International University
• VICE PRESIDENT FOGSI 2010
• Chairperson International Academic Exchange Committee FOGSI
• Secretary IMS (2011)
• Practicing I.V.F. specialist at Agra (Special Interest in Infertility, Laparoscopy,
Ultrasound and Genetics)
• Member and Fellow of many Indian & International organization (IMA, FOGSI,
IMS, ISAR, IFFS, IAJAGO, IAGE, ISUOG, AIUM, NARCHI, ICMCH, IHAR, ISPAT, IFUMB,
ICMU, AOFOG, FIGO, FIS, IAFS)
• Indumati Zhaveri Award, Jagdeshwari Misra Award three times, Ethicon
Fellowship, Outstanding Achievement Award 1999, Chorion Award
• Over 50 published and 100 presented papers
• More than 50 Guest Lectures in India and Abroad
• Organised many workshops and travel seminars
• Written chapters in many books
• Awarded Corion Prize for best original research in “Improving endometrial
receptivity and blood ﬂows.”
• Very active social worker and sports woman
• Consultant IVF specialist at Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Ambala,Bhiwani, Gorakhpur,
Bariely, Gwalior, Allahabad & Kathmandu & Dhakka,SMS med college jaipur,MAMC
• Editor Books: Fetus Our Patient, Infertility Management In Low Resourse Settings
• Co Editor: Step By Step Series, Jeaffcoate Gynecology Text Book, Operative OB
Gyn Text Book, 4th Edition Post Graduate Text Book, Fogsi Book Imaging In Obs
STEPS TO VIEW THE WEBINAR
For New Registration
• Click on Sign Up
• Fill in Required Details and Complete the Registration Form.
• Keep "dubagestsr" as the Password.
• Re-Login Again and Watch Webinar.
If Already Registered
• Login With Your Credentials and Watch Webinar
• Once logged in, below Upcoming box click on "Click" button below
Doctor's Webinar Details.
• You are directed to the Doctor's Webinar Page and then Click
below Doctor's Photo which says "Click Here to go to Online
• Webinars are best viewed on Mozilla Firefox and latest Internet
Explorer or Google Chrome Browsers.
• Download Adobe Flash to view the webinar.
For Apple/ Android Mobile Devices
• If viewing on Apple iOS Devices like iPad, iPhone, mini iPad you
need to download Pufﬁn Browser from iTune store.
• If viewing on Android Devices, you need to download Photon
Browser from Google Play.