A 42 page book which shows how easy it is to feel great every day - and when you thank someone authentically they too will feel great.
Here are some suggestions to get you started:
1. Write it in a letter
- or in an email; on a card; in a text message; the back of
an envelope; or a fortune cookie. Put it in writing, make it
personal, go to the effort.
2. Use your words
- say it face to face and say it from the heart. Also extra points
if you call someone instead of texting and make actual contact
rather than leaving a voicemail.
3. Make a mental note
- at the end of every day, instead of thinking about all you
have to do, count your blessings. Reflect on that which you
have (not lack) in your life and feel good about them.
4. This one’s on me
- pick up the tab for a meal, coffee or parking. Make it a
surprise rather than an expected part of your time together.
5. Gift card
- a little amount towards a store, experience or service of
interest can say a lot.
And there are lot's more easy ways to feel great
- Everyone deserves to have fun, feel good
and be happy!
- Happiness is a choice, starts with a drop,
becomes a ripple and creates a WAVE.
- Happiness is amplified when it’s shared.
- We are passionate about giving people more
- We are in the business of fun!
- We have started a HAPPINESS REVOLUTION…
one amazing experience at a time.