Nandan kumar B.R
Old ASTC Hudco,
Hosur 635 109
Mobile no: 09894895544.
Intend to build a career with leading corporate of Hi-Tech environment with committed & dedicated people,
which will help me to explore myself and realize my potential, willing to work as a key player in challenging &
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION : B-Tech in mechanical engineering
RVD University (2007 to 2010)
: Diploma in Tool & Die making from GT&TC,
Mysore. (Year of 1999 to 2003)
WORKING EXPERIENCE : 11 Years.
Period : November 2004 to till date
Position held : Asst Manager, in Process engineering.
Organization : M/S GABRIEL INDIA Ltd-Hosur.
GABRIEL INDIA LTD is a part of ANAND GROUP OF INDUSTRIES, located at Hosur. An ISO/TS
16949 Certified company dedicated to manufacture of Shock Observer, Front forks, & suspension system for
National & International markets for two wheelers & four wheeler segments.
CURRENT JOB RESPONSIBLITIES
• Handling capacity enhancement project from 30 mil to 60 mil shocks
• Handling capacity enhancement project from 8 mil to 12 mil front fork
• Time & motion study
• Line balancing
• Ergonomics study
• Development of Jigs & Fixtures for new models
• Lay out planning & Process flow management
• Shop floor machine foot print reduction management
• Converting SPM machine to GPM machine projects
• Tool life monitoring and improvement
• New machine concept development, trials, & commissioning
• Setting time reducing by SMED method
• Continuous improvement projects handling
• Welding sub assly out sourcing projects Handling
• Preparing set up inspection Reports,
• Making Standard Operating Procedure for Machining cells, Welding cells & SPM Machines
• Complete Robotic automation project installed, Achieving 6 sec cycle time pr piece
• Shop floor machine foot print reduction project Handled
• Productivity improvement done in paint line from 6K to 9K/Day
• Best Kaizen Award in 2010 march
• Shocks welding sub assly out sourcing project handled
• “QCDGP” Projects award achiever
• Design and manufacture of Press Tools and jigs and fixtures
• Trouble shooting in Press Shop
• Tool proving
• Support & implementation for new product developments.
• Involved in solving problems by using QC tools.
• Design & Development for Welding & SPM Machines
• Under gone Innovation & Ergonomics training
• Awareness program on TPM
• Process improvements through statistical tool
• Awareness program on ISO-14001/OHASAS 180001/TS16949
• Fire Fighting trg programmed
Period : March 2003 to October 2004.
Position held : Engineer in Technical service group.
Organization : NASH INDUSTRIES.
NASH INDUSTRIES is a supplier company of pressed components located @ Bangalore. An ISO/ 9001
Certified company dedicated to manufacture of press tools & pressed components, exports the press
components to GE international (USA).
FIELD OF EXPERIENCE
Production planning in press shop
Making Stamping Dies, Progressive Dies & compound Dies
Operating system : Win 2004
CAD Packages : AutoCAD R14
Computer : MS Office
Name : NANDAN KUMAR B.R
Father’s Name : RANGEGOWDA
Age and Date of birth : April 1982
Permanent Address : Balughatta Village & post
Email ID : Nandan.email@example.com
Place : HOSUR