• called Pantai Suri which was established since
1942 by Bidan Suri. Furthermore, there are
approximate 500 villagers in this perfect
traditional village. Majority of people in this
village is Malay and Muslim.
• Homestay Pantai Suri was established since
2010 and supported by ministry of tourism.
There are 20 homestay in Pantai Suri Village.
• 1- Methods of collecting the data:
• Observation -Interview –Survey
• 2- The steps of doing this research.
- Analyzing the PSHS.
- Data Collection
- Data Analyzing
-Writing a Report.
The Action Plan
• The lack of management
• Action: Creating Management Team (OC)
• By whom: Tourism Office
• Outcomes: Ensure the efficient management
of Pantai Suri Homestay.
• The inefficiency of the roads in PSHS
• Action: Mantain the excisting roads and build
• By who? : Tourism Office+ PSHS management.
• Outcomes: Ensure the easy accessebility to the
• 1- The lack of management
• 2-Lack of facilities
• 3-Lack of services
• 4-Lack of activities management and operations
• 5-Lack of advertisement
• The main concern of this research is to society
and the management of the homestay to solve
the problems and develop the business.
Lack of water supply to the homestay
• Action: Filtering the water and putting more
pumps and tanks to share and supply the
water inside the home stay.
• By who?: Tourism offic , environment
department and PSHS management.
• Outcomes: Using clean water for personel and
house use with avioding the deases.
Lack of nightlight net at the
• Action: Put more lamps on the areas not
covered to with nightlight.
• By who?: Tourism Office.
• Outcomes :The smoth and save accessbility to
the homestay at night for the visitors as well
as. the villagers.
Uncleanliness of the area
• Action: Creating a garbage collection system
and putting garbage bins in PSHS.
• By who?: Tourism Office+ Management PSHS.
• Outcomes: Clean area for villagers to live and
visitors to enjoy. Avioding the different kinds
Lack of Cottages at the homestay.
• Action: Build new cottages and mantain the
• Who: PSHS management.
• Outcomes: Providing new service and give
more traditional decoration to PSHS.
No Public toilet in PSHS.
• Action: Maintain the toilet of the Surau and
Build new public toilets.
• Who ?: PSHS.
• Outcomes : Support the necessary services of
• Transportation: Lack of transportation tools
for people and stuff.
• Action: Obtain more trollies and new Tricycles.
• Who?: Tourism Office.
• Outcomes: Strengthen the transportaion
facilities and system of PSHS.
No internet Service.
• Action: Obtain tools for network and internet.
• Who?: Tourism Office.
• Outcomes: Providing new service for PSHS
office and for the visitors.
No Signboard and house naming.
• Action: Put the signboards at PSHS ,name and
number the houses.
• Who?: The Management of PSHS.
• Outcomes: Organizing more the location of
the home stay.
Lack and uncapability of of touristic
guides in PSHS.
• Action: Choose interested people from PSHS
area and train them in English languages and
• Who?: UMK, Tourism Office.