1. V. Nageshwar Shastry
Contact: +91 9866897660 Alt +91 7675908090 E-Mail: Shastry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Career at a Glance
A highly focused growth driven, dynamic and competitive professional having over 22
years of experience in the areas of Sales & Marketing, Business Development, Logistics
Management, Service Delivery, Customer Service and Operations.
Developed competency in establishing and driving a performance driven culture ensuring
accountability and personal ownership, managing and motivating teams and successfully
running operations exceeding service standards set by the business.
Strong work ethics and constantly looking at opportunities to make process improvements
to drive productivity and increased customer experience.
A keen strategist with expertise in managing an account to entire operations and projects
with key focus on bottom line profitability by ensuring optimal utilization of resources.
Program Lead for a customer service call center with approx 300 agents. Key job
responsibilities included hiring and training, meeting various service level standards,
customer survey scores, employee touch and productivity
Skilled in developing and implementing strategies to enhance operational efficiencies and
Built strong working relationships with the Clients and stakeholders eventually helping the
overall growth strategy for the site.
Managed Logistics business In the domestic space in areas of Operations, Customer
Service, Credit and Sales.
Green Belt Certification on both training and implementing on a project with net QNI
1 | P a g e
2. Entrepreneur – Consulting and Leadership Hiring since April 2014 till date
Advising Clients on their Senior Level Hiring needs. Have developed a strong experiencing
identifying and prospecting for Senior Management roles and executing confidential searches.
The focus was more in the Asian Market hiring potential candidates in Hong Kong, Sri Lanka,
Bangladesh, Vietnam and India. As a consultant I work with Organizations to drive efficiencies
and bringing down their hiring costs.
Career in GE:
Assistant Vice President April 2007 – March 2014
Senior Manager Operations November 2005 – April 2007
Operations Manager March 2001 – November 2005
Led the Operations team and was designated as Asst. Vice President for GE Global
Servicing, a 100% subsidiary of GE Capital Retail Finance providing financial services in the
US market. Responsible for providing leadership to the teams engaged in customer service
operations both Voice and Non Voice processes and transaction processing.
• Drive operational action plans to improve customer experience, quality & efficiency,
• Meet & exceed Productivity and SLA targets – through Process re-engineering,
focused Projects and enhancing process controls for continuous improvement
• Strategize and execute to ensure positive P&L of the process by meeting goals
thereby earning Net Quality revenue.
• Coordinate with all the support functions including Quality, Training, Operations, HR
and the Stakeholders to ensure consistency in delivery
• Ensure all Process Compliance and Regulatory requirements are met through
training, coaching and feedback
• Develop Outsourcing roadmap indicating the phased approach for transitioning
processes including timelines & budgets
• Develop a Business Continuity plan for all the processes to mitigate potential risks in
the business, and conduct FMEA periodically to anticipate process pit falls
• Develop ‘Business Solution Design’ to evaluate and re-engineer and re-design the
existing ‘Process & Controls’
• Ensure availability of updated documentation (Standard Operating Procedures –
SOP’s) for all processes and conduct regular audits to ensure Compliance
• Generate additional revenue from the existing clients and improve the client retention
ratio by building client relationships and ensuring client satisfaction
• Develop Internal Talent and create a strong second line in the business
• Performance Management of the team to ensure efficiency and quality of the output
• Enhance employee skills by identifying their training needs supporting their career
• Develop Engagement plan for the team to ensure employees are motivated and also
drive positive messages on team synergy
• New Hire Orientation to drive right behavior and culture specifically conducting
sessions to help employees understand Integrity and Organization Culture
2 | P a g e
3. Instrumental in up-scaling the business from 90 to 250 employees supporting the
overall growth strategy.
Invited by the stakeholders to partner with the enterprise Leadership team to manage
Partnered with Clients on the outsourcing strategy to build strong vendor base
Experience in transitioning both voice and non voice processes.
Stakeholder Appreciation for Excellence in Customer Service for demonstrating
dedication and consistently exceeding performance targets.
Won multiple awards for being good people’s manager over the years
Received prestigious awards like GE Leadership, Diamond Awards, Leadership
Excellence and Retention awards for outstanding contribution to the business.
Initiated Green Belt Project to improve productivity and efficiency in the business
clearly focusing on all the levers leading to transactional Productivity. The project
delivered $800,000 Quality Net Income.
Project on Customer Satisfaction scores helped move from early 70’s to stabilize at
92 percent which was also best practiced across enterprise.
Leadership appreciation for driving multiple employee engagement activities which
helped in ensuring better employee satisfaction scores.
Empowering top talent thereby creating a strong 2nd
line in the portfolio for succession
Appointed as the Ombudsperson for the company supporting the Legal and
compliance team for displaying good people management and problem solving skills
2. GATI Corporation Ltd., Bangalore - Joined as an Assistant Sales Manager and became
the Branch Manager in a span of two years. (Feb 1997 to Jan 2001).
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Handle inbound and outbound operations, customer service, credit management,
Vendor Management and collections.
• Develop procedures and documentation formats, work-flows for smooth functioning of
the business departments
• Conduct audits on documentation for the outbound consignments
• Liaison with Customs, freight forwarding agents and Air Cargo officials
• Prepare a detailed business plan for company’s goals and business objectives
• Recruit / Induct executives and develop selling skills within the stipulated time frame
to achieve Business targets and develop sales network.
• Vendor development, in terms of identifying the right business partners and also
managing Vendor performance
• Inventory management, framing contracts with logistics as well as other service
provider and developing MIS reports.
• Plan and forecast market demand, carry out Cost Analysis, generate the
requirements & scheduling for all suppliers
3 | P a g e
4. • Establish and maintain high standard of sales quality as measured by productivity,
customer complaints and customer retention
• Ensure high quality services that result in customer delight and optimum resource
utilization for maximum service quality
• Analyse customer feedback and coordinate with the management for implementation
of the suggestions based on their feasibility.
• Identified as an Internal Auditor to meet ISO certification.
3. Maxworth Hyderabad - Sales Executive (May 1995 – Jan 1997)
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain an effective business relationship with a number of customer
• Achieve Sales targets
• Prepare M.I.S and sales reports
4. Real Value Ltd., Hyderabad - Sales Executive (Jan 1994 – April 1995)
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Create new alliances and develop sales from new accounts.
• Achieve sales targets month on month.
• Develop and maintain strong client relationship and grow major accounts
Commerce Graduate/Bachelor in Commerce from Osmania University, Hyderabad
• NMDC (New Manager Development Course, Leadership workshop), Business
Essentials and Leadership Skills training by GE Crotonville.
• PRL (Personnel Relationship Leadership Engagement program) to combat the
Trade Union formation.
• Knowledge Exchange program in US
• LEAN / Six Sigma workshop – Training and project planning.
Correspondence Address: Plot No. 246, OUT Colony,
Behind Hi Tension Lines,
Secunderabad – 500094.
Mail id – email@example.com
Mobile - +919866897660
Alternate - +917675908090
4 | P a g e