Be the first to like this
Here are 10 questions to answer to understand if you are ready to lose weight.
Answer these simple questions and calculate your score
1. Do you know your body mass index? If so, is it below or above 25?
2. If you are above 25, is your BMI between 25-30 or is it between 30 and above?
3. Why do you want to lose weight?
4. Do you a specific weight goal?
5. Do you have metabolic weight or weight around your tummy or upper part of the body?
6. If you do, answer these metabolic syndrome questions and see if you might have metabolic syndrome
7. Are you physically active or exercise at least 30 mins about 3 times a week?
8. Do you have health insurance?
9. If you answered yes to 8, do you know your insurance might cover a physician supervised medical weight loss program?
10. Are you looking for an affordable, fast, and effective non-surgical weight loss solution that accepts health insurances?
How can W8MD's Insurance Physician Weight Loss Program Help?
Under the direction of trained weight loss physician, W8MD Weight Loss Centers programs available in many locations in the United States can help you overcome obesity
and to make a difference.
Did you know that 1 in 3 people have insulin resistance or are considered “pre” diabetic which could be the main reason that people are overweight? Losing just
5-10% of your weight will help you reduce risks of heart attacks, diabetes and even some cancers.
Our physicians and staff are committed to offering a comprehensive and individualized approach. W8MD physicians partner with each patient to develop a custom weight
management program to best meet their individual needs. If you are a bit overweight or obese, take long term medications for cholesterol, blood pressure or diabetes
but your doctor has nothing to offer for weight loss other than simply say "lose weight", you may want to consider W8MD!
The doctor’s of W8MD partner with each patient to develop a custom weight management program to best meet their individual needs taking into account their medical
history, lifestyle and goals.
Since weight and sleep go together, most of the W8MD centers are able to address sleep issues such as snoring, obstructive sleep apnea, narcolepsy, insomnia and
restless leg syndrome to name a few.
And the best part of the program is that most insurance’s cover the doctor visits.
Visit http://www.w8md.com for more information on W8MD medical weight loss centers of Americas insurance physician weight loss programs in New York City, Greater Philadelphia, and other places. Physician weight loss franchise opportunities are also available for medical offices and physicians interested in a cost effective weight loss franchise.