Successfully reported this slideshow.
Anyone wanna meet up today?
Ron became friends with… Lucy Donald
• Investigating a kidnapping, which happens
where one individual disguises their identity
through social media.
Target Audience: 15 and above
• The Kidnapper – Ron
Hidden Identity, Hoodie
• The Victim - Lucy
Girly, Innocent, long skirt
• Detective – Dave
• Long Shots - empty room
• Close ups - kidnapper(not revealing identity)
• Mid shot - of detectives
• Two Shot - Two People including the police officer and the
• Extreme Close up
• Panning shot - to show surroundings
(i.e. first setting)
• Kidnapped (2011)- this is where we got the idea of
making our film back-to-front; having the kidnapping at
• Catfish- the film Catfish helped us to come up with the
idea of using social media within our kidnap and how
people can pretend to be someone they’re not over the
Idea for the
The opening credits is going to be black, flashinging
police lights edited on top.
Edit a pre recorded 999 police call into the background of
sirens are faded in background
Plot - Beginning
Beat 1: 999 call between mother and police
officer (credits shown over the top).
Beat 2: Shot of the person’s bedroom with
montage of conversations between two people.
(while seeing a flashback of the kidnapping)
Beat 3: Police looking through the persons house
and gathering initial evidence.