Compliance used to be a periodic and mostly manual project driven by audit dates and deadlines. But those days are gone. Security threats to IT systems are real and constant. In this session, you will be guided through the architecture of Novell Compliance Management Platform and will learn how to set up continuous compliance for a particular set of IT controls.
Highlights of the session include instructions on how to:
1. Select controls for continuous compliance
2. Set up data collection from IT systems under scrutiny
3. Integrate identity information into collected security data
4. Set up detection mechanisms (correlation rules)
5. Define actions (remediation rules) and reports