The mobile game application of educational relate to animal's in Holy Quran
CSF 35104 (FINAL YEAR PROJECT I)
THE MOBILE GAME APPLICATION OF EDUCATIONAL RELATE TO ANIMAL’S NAME IN
BACHELOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (INFORMATICS MEDIA) WITH HONS
FACULTY INFORMATICS AND COMPUTING
NAME : NOR JANNAH BINTI ABDULLAH
MATRIC NO : 047701
SUPERVISOR’S : PROF. MADYA DR. YOUSEF ABUBAKER MOHAMED
The main objectives of this project are :
• To design an interesting mobile game application for children from 3
up to 6 years old.
• To develop a fun mobile game application that teach the kids the
animals stories that mentioned in the Holy Quran as Surah’s name in
order to improve their Islamic moral.
• To test efficiency of the application.
The main scopes of the application:
• Smartphone must be provided.
• This mobile game application runs on Android Platform.
• The application targets children from 3 up to 6 years old
• This application provides FIVE (5) levels.
• Such database score assessment every level will be applied.
• Not time based game.
• The application Focuses on SIX (6) surah’s as following:
Al- Fill, Al- Naml, Al-Nahl, Al-Ankabut, Al-An’am, and Al-Baqarah.
• Children nowadays were more interested to play games using either
mobile phones, computers, smartphones, or tablets than read a book
or Holy Quran.
• Most Children did not know about an animal’s stories in Holy Quran.
• Children are less and miss focus when telling them a story and
difficult to imagine than learn playing a game.
Title Advantages Disadvantages
Animals mentioned in
the Quran (Apps)
Easy to understand and use The interface so compact
Animals featured in
The combination colours use
to contrast with text.
There is no help button
Animals in the Quran
The combination colours of
interface are suitable.
Low attraction for children to
read the book.
• Research and identify the problems to get information about this project.
• The idea to create/design the application interface by designing a storyboard.
• Need to be developed based on the designs established in the design phase
• Multimedia elements need to be applied
• An application prototype that to be tested by the developer and the supervision panel in
order to improve the application in case of finding comments.
• System to be evaluated by the end user to make sure that application is function in
proper way. And if the application in line with the user’s scope.
In library for
button in this
They need to click
the button to learn
• Adobe Flash
To create overall
• Just use the mobile phone platform
• Android version
Android Version 4.0
Android Version 4.2
Android Version 4.4
Android Version 5.0
Android Version 6.0
Android Version 7.0
Android Version 8.0
• Adobe Flash CS6 (Arrange, animate images, interfaces)
• Adobe Photoshop (Used to edit an image, design the logo,
background and interface of the application.)
• Microsoft Word 2016 ( Used to do the documentation of application)
• Google Chrome ( Searching for information)
• Adobe Premiere (Changing the audio format for insertion into Adobe
• Ahmad, A. (2014). 12 Animal Stories From The Quran. Affiliate , 119.
• Bahjat, A. (2012). ANIMALS IN THE GLORIOUS QUR’AN relating their own stories.
Agama Rasmi, 03-05.
• Faisal, S. A. (2017, july 14). -463- THE ANIMALS IN THE HOLY QURAN. Retrieved
from Authentic Tauheed: http://www.authentictauheed.com/2013/07/463-
• Ghazal, R. (2017, may 24). Creatures of the Quran: domesticated animals.
Retrieved from Art & Culture: https://www.thenational.ae/arts-culture/creatures-
• Haris, A. (2013). Ants and bee as Quranic Allegory within Al-quran. Pendidikan
Agama Islam- Ta'lim, 48.
• Al-Quran (Holy Quran)