The first thing
you need to do is
the reasons you
are looking for a
Answer these simple questions:
• Why are you buying a car?
• What are you going to be using the
• Is low mileage and high fuel efficiency
important to you?
• What kind of features are you looking
• What type of car do you want?
• How much money are you available
to pay for it?
• Do you have a rank of prices?
• Do you have a rank of the year of the
After you answer all these questions and you have
clear on your mind what you are looking for you
may proceed to the next step.
• Find a used car with the same features you need
• Search through used cars listing online like:
• Visit a local used car dealership like: 20515 Interstate
45, Spring, TX 77388
Compare prices and features like warranties, vehicle
histories, condition, and mileage easily.
Contact the seller and ask for more details and opinion
consider the next questions:
What’s the condition of the car and the current mileage?
Has anything in the car been replaced or updated?
Did the car have regular oil changes and maintenance?
Can I see the VIN, number and vehicle history report?
How long of a test drive can I take?
Can I take the car for an independent inspection?
Buy the Best Car for you!
Visit our Website: