• Technology can be defined as science applied
to practical purposes.
• Modern Technology makes life Easier &
dignified for most ofthe people.
Taking a look back at 10 years ago, it is simply
amazing to see how communication technology has
advanced and changed. It is really exciting to
imagine the possibilities of where communication
technology will be in 10 more years.•
“Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a
follower.” –Steve Jobs, the greatest innovator of our
• WE all would love doing little work for the
best benefit(profit), right? Finally in Future, it
will be standard. Technology will literally rule
the world in the future. Some of the most
important aspects of our lives such as cars,
education and communicative and
entertainment devices will be totally
transformed. Are you ready???
• Cars are some individuals most prized
• Cars that can fly, send an alert to your phone
when unregistered finger prints touch door
handles and cars that only start with retina
• Voice control temperature control and radio
Benefits of cars of the future
• Flying cars means less travel time and cheaper
expenses while traveling.
• Retina identification to start the car will
drastically cut down on theft of motor vehicles
and keep underage drivers off the road.
• Breathalyzer machines will also be required to
start the car, saving many lives.
• Digital meters of fuel levels.
• Education in the future will take on a new
perspective of technology
• Learning will be a new experience. Each student
will place a helmet over their head in which they
select their chosen subject and start the lesson.•
• Each helmet is sound proof, during lectures a
virtual teacher will appear on the screen inside
the helmet. Learning will become paperless all
textbooks will be on a tablet and look similar to