Name: Munther Amur Hamdan AL-Hajri
Career: Graduate from International Maritime College Oman, IMCO
(Bachelor in Process OF Operations Engineering & Diploma in Mechanical).
Address: P.O Box 76, Postal Code 421, Sultanate of Oman.
Home No. : +968 99107399
E-mail Address: email@example.com, Manthar_Al_Hajri@oxy.com
Date of Birth: 02/04/1984
Marital Status: Marriage
• 2008 – 2013: Bachelor in Process OF Operations Engineering from
International Maritime College Oman.
• 2002 - 2005: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Ibra College of
technology - Oman
• 1999 - 2002: ALjulanda Bin Masood Secondary school certificate,
• February 11 to March 29, 2006: Training course in Oman
Refinery Company. Where I got initial professional skills in Oil & Gas
Industry Dealing with Gas Turbines, Gas Compressors, Diesel Engines,
• July 2006 – July 2007: Training Program of OTTP, Omani
Technician Training Program. At PDO where I improve my initial
professional skills in Oil & Gas Industry Dealing with Gas Turbines,
Gas Compressors, Diesel Engines, pumps...etc.
• July 2007: Join Occidental of Oman as a mechanical Technician
where I continue working in different types of HP Pumps , screw
pumps , alignment activities and Overall production involvement, diesel
Engine, Gas Turbine.
• October 2013 : I started working as a Management Of Change admin
coordinator till now working for Occidental Of Oman
• Central Processing Facility (CPFS), Mechanical Vapor Compressor
(MVC), R.O Plant and Overall Field knowledge and experience.
Key Professional Work Experience:
• Centrifugal and reciprocating Pumps and compressor
• Mechanical Seal assembly skills.
• Wide knowledge in IT skills.
• Good experience dealing with precision tools and workshop
• Using of Vibrating monitoring devices.
• Using of Alignment Devices, Laser and Analogue.
• Using of Borescoping devices for tubing, Gas Turbines and
confined space inspections.
• Maximo Work order system knowledge.
• Strong effective and hardworking member in teamwork in
• Good to go at anytime
Academic Professional Experience:-
• Summary: Degree in Process Operations Engineering & Diploma
in Mechanical Engineering.
• Programming Languages: MS. Office Software.
• Scientific software: CAD, ProEngineering Software Solutions.
• Computer Maintenance, Hardware experience skills & Networking
Study Subjects Samples:
General Engineering Based:
• Engineering Computing, Industrial Studies,
Technical Mathematics, Electronic and Electrical
Principles, Engineering Applications, ICT skills,
Engineering Materials, Project Studies. PDP. Digital
Electronic& Engineering Materials.
Computer Engineering Based:
• Engineering Computing, Multimedia Technology,
Communication and Internet,
Mechanical Engineering Based:
• Mechanical Engineering design and Analysis,
Mechanical Principles, Manufacture & Materials.
Bachelor in Process OF Operations Engineering.
College Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Oxy Training program Certificate @ PDO (Petroleum
Development of Oman).
Professional Training Certificate from Occidental
Root Cause Analysis and Taproot Training Certificate.
Diploma training course on ROSENBAUER (fire truck)
as maintenance training FLF Panther 6x6 CA05
Tap Root Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis
Equifactor Advantage Course.
Wet Seals And Couplings Course.
Opreation & Routine Maintenance Training Course
Titan 130 Generator set.
Mechanical and Planing Maintenance section from Oman
Refinery Company L.L.G.
Completion of Oxy Mukhaizna Training Program
(OMTP) as Maintenance / Mechanical at Mukhizna
Arabic: My mother tongue.
English: I have an excellent experience in English
• Teamwork and leading groups.
• Fabricating and modifying stuff.
• Arabic and English music and songs.
• Sports: football, basketball, swimming and hunting.
• Learning and reading about the new technologies and scientific