Mr. Mukesh Gupta
systematic investment plan
● Systematic Investment Plans or SIP’s are now considered one of the most
dynamic way for building large wealth creation for securing your future entirely.
There are lots of funds, stocks and investment opportunities’ that one can choose
to select for transforming their wealth in big amount.
● Risk factors, duration, past and present conditions with future outlook are the
main factors on which an investor checks the funds before starting their own
savings. With inflation going 6-8% up every year in developing India economy,
keeping the money in the bank will not even beat the inflation price.
● To overcome their stagnant nature and further enhance your wealth creation, SIP
Mutual Funds are known to offer lots of respite with double digit income as well
as marginal risks in every aspect.
● The whole process for SIP Investment is completely smooth with
banks now even offer predefined dates for their monthly or regular
investments. You just need to fill the forms to allow banks to add
the amount in your respective SIP funds.
● Also one can start SIP amount low such as Rs 500 or Rs 1000
and then gradually increase it further to match your salary
potential. There are also few Equity Linked Savings scheme
(ELSS) that offer tax benefits but are generally have locked in
period for minimum of three years.
Power of Compound Interest
● By giving enough time to mature investment, one of the benefits
one gets in the power of compound interest year after year. Even
the smaller SIP investments can result in huge financial gains at
the end of their subsequent years.
● A NAV unit goes on increasing more and more year after year thus
boosting the final amount with every term passing by Their
duration is one of the determining factors that can leverage the
financial profit at the end of the final payment. For the same
reason, it is recommended to start SIP investment as early as
possible to get this benefit for huge returns later in life.
● With WealthCareIndia you will get the unparalleled support of the
certified financial experts who will guide you on the effective path
for building large wealth creation for your respective investment.
● For more than 10 years we have been handling client’s funds
account with complete assurance tackling market ups and downs
to lay their path for future success.
● We also have online platform and portfolios to allow customers to
track their investment on regular basis around the world with the
just the ease of internet availability.
Benefits of SIP
1. SIP can be started with very small amount of money
2. Reduces Risk because of Rupee Cost Averaging
3. Timing the market is not necessary
4. Long term financial goal can be aligned with SIP