M Furqan Saqi
Address:Address: 1 Leighsbrook Lodge Navan,1 Leighsbrook Lodge Navan,
County Meath.County Meath.
Date of Birth: October 1980
• A team player, loyal and determined, goals oriented, commercially aware.
• Always seeking new responsibilities and uses initiative, excellent interpersonal skills
and good communicator. And most important of all Believing that a positive outlook
always results in success.
• Seeking an employer that will utilise and enhance these skills and provide a foundation for
progression upon performance and achievement.
From past 11 years working at Smiths Supervalu Johnstown Navan county Meath till
today as Duty Manager and as Assistant Store Manager
• Managing 1700 sqf store on everyday routine
• Work on targets and KPI’s
• Managing Staff Rosters
• Working directly with staff on daily basis
• Customer Complaints & Service Management
• Managing point of sale and pricing
• Interacting with reps and suppliers directly
• Inventory Control and Management
• Merchandising and in-store displays
• Maintaining haccp standards
• Staff training
• Ensure that store appearance meets company standards
• Responsibilities also include maintaining proper inventory controls, facilitating inventory
transactions Maintaining compliance standards with Musgrave
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
General management, Business Development, Maximizing profits, Marketing and promotions,
Purchasing, Merchandising, Stock control, Customer service and Complaints
• I have worked in different positions in this store before becoming duty manager. I have
managed goods inwards department for over 8 months period of time, managed scanning
department for more than 3 years and also managed off-licence department for two years.
• I was finalist Diageo Supervalu Off-Licence of the year 06/07 out of 170 plus stores nation
• And proud to be part of the team when our store won SUPERVALU Store of the year 06/07
McDonald’s Navan Floor Manager Jan 2001- Nov 2004
• Manage floor Staff,
• Setting and Managing rosters,
• Health and Safety Compliance
• Customer Satisfaction and Compliant Handling.
I initially started on the Grill/ Cooking Area, learning skills as I went along and at the end of my
tenure I spent 70% of my time managing the Floor and the rest fulfil any duties from Kitchen to Cash
Register in case of Staff Shortage or Emergency.
Leaving Cert Govt’ High School Sialkot Education Board 1996
Bachelor of Commerce Punjab University Lahore 2000
I have a keen interest in all sports especially Cricket, currently playing in Local League team. I also
enjoy Reading in my spare time and volunteer in fund raising for Local Schools and Sports Clubs.