Sir Hassan Danial
who give us this such
a nice opportunity.
& Thanks to all our
• The mental and physical response of
our bodies to the changes and
challenges in our live
• The body’s inability to effectively
manage/deal with any given situation
whether it is positive or negative
• It is your reaction to any stimulus that
YOU cannot deal with
Stress begins in our mind
Then it effects our emotions
And in turn produces some sort of
• Believe it or not stress is essential to life.
• positive stress that presents the
opportunity for personal growth and
• There is that stress that is good for us, it is
called Eustress, it actually gets us out of
bed in the morning, it helps us to improve
performance and to get things done.
1. Enables concentration.
2. Increase Performance.
3. Energies you in to action.
• The stress that presents problems is
what we will focus on today It is
• Negative stress that results in
debilitative stress and strain
Loss of Motivation.
• Any physical, social, or psychological
event or condition that causes the
body to adjust to that situation
• Adjustment may cause strain or wear and
tear on our bodies and minds
• The things that create stress for us
are called stressors
• Stressors can be either positive or
• Physical conditions such as heat or
cold, Stressful psychological
environments such as working
conditions and abusive relationships.
• Physical elements such as infection
or inflammation, or psychological
problems such as worrying about
• Stress affects the
whole body and
the symptoms can
ve, behavioral or
Irritability or short temper
Agitation, inability to relax
Sense of loneliness and
• Depression or general
Inability to concentrate
Seeing only the negative
Anxious or racing thoughts
Eating more or less
Sleeping too much
Drugs to relax
(e.g. nail biting,)
Indeed, stress symptoms can affect your
Thoughts and feelings,