I am rich in many natural resources especially in natural gas
My soil is very fertile for the cultivation of wheat, rice etc that’s why people called me an agriculture country
I am peaceful country But now a days people of world pictured me as a terrorist state .I cried that I am not but no one listening to me
<ul><li>Then some of my patriotic citizens gather some points about the importance of me and about my contribution for benefit of this world in almost every field </li></ul><ul><li>So here are these points see it ,read it and feel proud to be a Pakistani </li></ul>
<ul><li>Historical And Beautiful Places </li></ul>
K2 of Pakistan is the second highest mountain in the world 1) Pakistan: The Roof Top of the World
3) Pakistan’s Nanga Parbat is the 9th Highest Peak in the World 4) Lalazar often termed as most beautiful place on earth 2) Pakistan is a land that holds 4 out of 14 most highest peaks in the world .
World’s highest Polo ground is at Shandur, Northern Pakistan. 5)
Karakoram is named as the " World highest paved International Road” 6)
7) The World’s largest Deep Sea Port is in Gwader (Pakistan)
8) Khewra Mine s ( Jhelum ,Punjab ) is second largest Salt Mine in the World
9) Haleji Lake (Thatta,Sindh) is Asia’s largest Bird Sanctuary The heavenly Shandur Lake
10) Thar Desert (Sindh) is among the largest deserts of the World
11) Pakistan also holds last signs of ancient civilization like Mohenjo-Daro
12) The tomb of Guru Nanak , the founder of Sikhism is in Pakistan (Kartarpur ,Punjab)
13) The Faisal Mosque in Islamabad is the largest mosque in Pakistan and South Asia and the sixth largest mosque in the world.
14) Asia’s highest Railway station Kan Mehtarzai that is located 2240 meters above sea level near Quetta.
16) Mehrgarh, lying on the Kachi plain of Baluchistan, dates back to 6000 BC and is one of the earliest known farming villages in the Indus Valley .
18) Asia's Highest Pillared Bridge near Khewara Salt Range Pakistan
20) Ranikot Fort is the “ World’s largest Fort “ with a circumference of 18 miles located 30 km south of Jamshuru District, Sindh
21) The Deosai Plains are the second-highest plains in the world at 4,115 m (13,500 feet).. They lie south of Skardu and east of the Astore Valley .
22) Karachi is the 7th Largest City in the World
Cricket 35) Pakistan is the world champion of 1992 ODI World cup <ul><li>Pakistan is the winner 0f 2009 T20 World Cup </li></ul><ul><li>37) Pakistan has more than 50 world records in this game </li></ul>
Hockey 39) Pakistan plays 6 final of hockey world cup which is also a world record 38) Pakistan win hockey world cup 4 times which is a record up till now 40) Sohail Abbas is the holder of the world record for the most goals scored( 274 ) in international competition
<ul><li>41) Jahangir won 10 British open in a row(1982-1991) which is a world record </li></ul><ul><li>42) He remained unbitten for five years in which he won 555 matches without a single loss which is a world record </li></ul>Squash 43) Jansher Khan won a record total of eight World Open titles 44) The most men’s squash world championship team titles is won by Pakistan, in 1977, 1981, 1983, 1985, 1987, and 1993 .
51) 85% of the world’s football is made in Sialkot
Pakistan is 7th largest Standing Arm Force in the World 54) Pakistan manufactured Al-Khalid tank which is one the best tank of the world
55) Pakistan has manufactured the best Cruse missile of the world (Babur range=750km) 56) Pakistan is among few countries that can manufactures submarines
57) In war of 1965 Pakistan fighter pilot M.M. Alam destroy 9 enemy airplanes which is the world record 58) He destroy 5 of them in less than a minute which is also a world record 59) Pakistan is among only few countries of the world that can design, produce and manufacture airplanes. e.g. JF17 thunder
60) Pakistan also achieves the ability to produce auto pilot spy plane
61) Pakistan is the World's 9th Largest English Speaking Country 63) Moin Ali Nawazish making a World Record by passing 23 A level Exams 62) Pakistan has World 7th largest Pool of Scientists and Engineers
Scientists 64) Pakistani scientist Abdus Salam got Nobel Prize in Physics (Stockholm, Sweden1979) 65) Dr Atta ur Rehman is the f irst Muslim scientist to receive the UNESCO Science Prize (1999)
71) In 2003, BBC World Service conducted an international poll to choose ten most famous songs of all time. Around 7000 songs were selected from all over the world,people from 155 countries/islands voted. Dil Dil Pakistan(a song by vital signs)was third in top 10 songs
72) TIME magazine's issue of November 6, 2006, "60 Years of Asian Heroes", lists Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan as one of the top 12 Artists and Thinkers in the last 60 years
<ul><li>73) Pakistan punjabi film actor Sultan rahi worked in more than 700 movies, and has accordingly been named in the Guinness Book of Records for the most prolific actor </li></ul>
74) Markhor-the national animal of Pakistan, is the rarest animal species
75) The Guinness Book has certified that 541,176 saplings planted in Pakistan have set a world record.
Despite of all the above mentioned achievements it is just a beginning we have all the potentials to become the greatest nation of the world ………… our faith is in our hands so stand up for the change and be the change that we need.