These are the results to my questionnaire, from 15 different people.
1) What’s your ethnicity?
2) What’s yout gender?
3) Do genre of music do you listen to?
0 2 4 6
4) How do you buy your music magazines, where do you buy your copy from?
5) Do you frequently buy music magazines?
6) Why do you buy music magazines?
All Of the
7) When you buy magazines, what is it that grabs your attention?
8) Do you prefer reading about an up and coming artist or reading about an
established worldwide artist?
6 Up and
4 coming artist
9) Which is most suitable for the name of my magazine?
10) Which font do you prefer?
0 2 4 6 8
11) What colours together work best?
White & Black
Red, White &
Blue, White &
Green, Blue &
Blue, Purple &
12) How often do you buy singles/albums?
9 and again
Once a Week
4 Once a Week
2 Once a Month
0 M ore than
once a Week
13) Do you buy music in stores or online?
14) Would you prefer a free download or a free CD?
0 5 10
15) How much would you be willing to pay for a music magazine of around 100
£2.99 - £3.99
£3.99 - £4.99
£4.99 - £5.99