Cayman Group is a Belgian family-owned company with the headquarter in Charleroi. It currently operates
14 franchised hotels under the ibis, ibis budget, Holiday Inn Express and Novotel brands: 13 throughout
Belgium and 1 in France. From June 2020, an Adagio aparthotel and from 2021, 3 MOXY brand hotels will be
part of the group's hotel portfolio.
In collaboration with the General Manager:
• You manage the reception team and related administrative tasks in accordance with internal
• You organize work and coordinate tasks to achieve business and budget objectives.
• You monitor Yield Management: occupancy rate management, uses of RM tools, analysis of
competitors' positions and drafting of pricing offers.
PERSONALITY & SKILLS
• You are an exemplary leader who embodies the spirit of the brand, you want to grow your team and
support it in that direction.
• You are friendly and enthusiastic but also hard worker and you don’t know what the word “stress”
• English, French and Dutch have no secrets for you. Any additional language? Even better!
• Customer happiness is your priority and each of your actions reflects it.
• An indeterminate full-time contract with extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, bonus scheme, Accor
“Bienvenue” Card, group insurance and hospitalization).
• An experience in an ambitious hospitality group, all this in a family work atmosphere.
• A trendy environment in our ibis institution of 58 bedrooms and its beautiful view of Dinant.
• Extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, bonus scheme, Accor “Bienvenue” card, insurance).
Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Front Office Manager (M/F/X)We are looking for a