Be the first to like this
1 Page Resume of Andrew Charles Jackson - Digital Media Specialist with expertise in social media strategy & marketing, SMO, SEO, SEM, Google Adwords, online analytics, measurement, advocacy, marketing automation, integrated marketing, email marketing, partnerships, influencers, and blogging.
• Writer/Researcher of 3 online UBC courses: Social Media Strategy & Marketing, Social Media Monetization, and Social Media Metrics
• Digital Media Specialist for GLOBE 2014; Business Development Manager for H+Technology
• Business Mentor for WildSide Vancouver (adventure tourism startup) through CYBF
• Digital Media & Technology team leader for ExpoPlaza Latina 2013 & 2014, the Latin American Business Conference in Canada
• 10 years experience utilizing management practices & strategies (in digital media, IT and education sectors)
• International work experience in Canada, Japan, Korea, Germany, Switzerland and the UK.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI) [2009-2012]
• M. Sc. in Information Technology, Management & Organizational Change from L.U.M.S.
• Small business owner: Academic Tutoring Club in Vancouver from 2009-2012
• Native English speaker, business German & Japanese
• Bachelor of Arts in German Studies
• Board Member at Vancouver Humane Society (Animal Welfare Charity)
• Other project involvement has included RMSI GEMM Conference 2013 & Carnaval Del Sol 2013