● consists of the skin,hair,nails, glands, and glands.
● The skin protects the body from the community on
● It also functions to retain body fluids, protect
against disease, eliminate waste products, and
regulate body temperature.
● Stores the fat and water.
● helps dispose of waste materials.
Mechanism for operation
● The integumentary system which is formed by skin
nails, and hair, and follicles.
● The integumentary system works as a barrier to
pathogens, substance, and physical trauma that be
dangerous to your body`s systems.
● The skin and other parts of the integumentary system work with other
systems in your body that maintain the cells,tissue,and organs need to
● By making and absorbing vitamin the Integumentary system works with
the digestive system to manage the intake of calcium from our diets.
● The integumentary system helps the circulatory system by blocking
dangerous substances from the bloodstream through the capillary
networks in the skin.
● The nervous system system depends on the neurons in the skin to
sense hot and cold through touching
Function of the Muscular System
The muscular system is responsible for the movement of the human body. Attached to
the bones of the skeletal system are about 700 named muscular that make up roughly
half of a person's body weight. Each of these muscles is a discrete organ constructed of
skeletal muscle tissue, blood vessels, tendons, and nerves.
Mechanism for Operation
Visceral, or smooth, muscle is found inside organs such as the stomach and intestines,
as well as in blood vessels. It is called a smooth muscle because, unlike skeletal
muscle, it does not have the banded appearance of skeletal or cardiac muscle. The
weakest of all muscle tissues, visceral muscles contract to move substances through the
organ, according to The Merck Manual. Because visceral muscle is controlled by the
unconscious part of the brain, it is known as involuntary muscle, as it cannot be
controlled by the conscious mind.
How it All Works.
Did you know that your muscular system is made up of three different types of
muscular tissue? You have smooth, cardiac, and voluntary muscle tissue in your body.
Smooth muscle is muscle you rarely control such as the muscle in your intestinal tract.
Cardiac muscle is very specific tissue found in your heart. Voluntary muscle is the
muscle that helps you move. All of those tissues add up to a muscular system that is
found through your body. There is more to the muscular system than the muscles that
help you move.