THE REAL OPPORTUNITY FOR
SUCCESS LIES W
PERSON AND NOT IN HIS
~ Akshay Jain
What is Ethical Hacking and How can we save ourselves
knowing about Cyber Security?
BCA Semester 4th Second Shift
TABLE OF CONTENTS
• What is Ethical Hacking?
• Ways of Invasion in your Personal Space?
• What is Cyber Security?
• How to be safe from hacking?
• How to deal if you are victimized?
• Q&A Session
WHO AM I REALLY?
I am Akshay Jain currently pursuing B.C.A. from JIMS, Rohini Sector 5,
Delhi. Apart from this I am a Internet Marketer. I speak in many Web
Seminars and Bloggers Meet also.
In history, I was experienced White Hat Hacker (Level 1) and Professional
Blogger too. I still run a Blogging Network of more than 5 Blogs privately
and Yeah, It’s really doing well.
I wish May God Bless You and Me for Future Ventures.
WHAT IS ETHICAL HACKING?
Not Hacking Facebook Accounts, Then What?
Hacking is an unauthorized access to the Digital Property listed as follows
•Your Work Plan
•Your Loving Computer, Laptops and Smartphones
SOME MYTHS TO BE FIXED
Most Unsecured Personalities on the Internet
•Government & Military Officials.
•Industrialist or Belongs to Corporate Sector.
•Celebrities and Religion Speakers.
•Common User (You, Me and All of us)
Most Secured Personalities on the Internet
•YOU. If you follow this presentation.
WAYS OF INVASION
• You: You are the one who invites them.
• Viruses: Turn your System more vulnerable to Trojans.
• Backdoor Trojans & Malwares: Destroys your control over the System.
• Key loggers and Spywares: Starts Sending information to the Attacker.
• Phishing: Just another way of hacking.
• Re-Victomization: Way of Victimizing a Victim Again. (Targeting Kids, Women,
Oldies and Non-Techy People)
WHAT IS CYBER SECURITY?
• Not a Rocket Science.
• Very Easy to Perform.
• Your Security lies in your Hands.
SAVE YOURSELF FROM INVASION
• Use HTTPS
• Check URL
• Use Incognito Browsers
• Avoid Public Wi-Fi
• Use Anti-Viruses with Internet Security
• Keep System Updated (Update Anti-Virus, OS, Drivers & Software Regularly)
• Don’t Just Download Everything for no Reason.
ARE YOU VICTIMIZED? DON’T WORRY
• Download Free Anti-Virus or Purchase Premium AV Packages.
• Delete un-necessary files.
• Remove External Devices (HDD, Webcams, Printers and Smartphones) .
• If Possible: Reformat your system completely.
DID YOU KNOW?
1. Microsoft makes the most vulnerable Software. (Internet Explorer and Windows
2. Android Phones, iPhones and MacBook are the most Secured Devices.
3. Kim Dotcom is the Richest Hacker & Going to Compete Elections in New Zealand.
4. Most of the Anti-Virus Companies makes their own Viruses.
5. Best AV Software: Kaspersky or ESET NOD 32 .
WON’T TAKE YOUR MORE TIME
• Ethical Hacking: Unauthorized access to your Digital Property.
• Govt., Mil., & Celebs are unsecured including us. Hackers are most secured.
• Virus, Trojans, Phishing or Re-Victimization can harm you.
• Cyber Security is Easy and lies in your hands.
• Use Anti-Virus, HTTPs and Try to be familiar with Incognito.
• Install Anti-Virus, Delete Files, Re-formant System.
Q & A SESSION
Ask Questions related to this presentations and I will clear your doubts in no-time.
• I thank you all for sparing your time in listening to my esteemed presentation. I
personally thanks the lecturer for giving me this opportunity.
• I hope you liked my presentation.
• Don’t Forget to leave feedbacks.