Name : Vinoth Kumar.R
E-mail : email@example.com
Twitter Id: @vinooovinoth
University: Pondicherry University
Year : III year
Semester : VI semester
Branch : Information Technology
○ This browser allows us to create an account.The
preferences of each account is separately noted and it
○ When an account is logged in :
➢ The home page , bookmarks and settings of that user
is displayed i.e. It is unique for each account.
➢ History, cache and cookies backups are stored in
cloud and when the account is logged out they are deleted
from the computer. Hence privacy is not affected.
➢ Since the preferences, history,cache and cookie of
each account is stored separately it supports multiple users.
➢ The user can store the passwords of his account
without any hesitation because the data is hidden from
➢ Hence the typographical works are reduced and the
security is enhanced.
○ Browsing through current browsers lends more time.
○ If the password is remembered by the browser it may
give access to unknown users and loses its security.
○ In addition , if the cache and cookies in the computer is
not cleared it may give chance to retrieve the data by
○ The needs of multi-users are not satisfied in current
○ Features of proposed browser:
○ When the Registered user logins his account, the
history,cache and cookie data of that user's previous
sessions are loaded in the computer and when logged out,
these data are deleted from the computer.
○ Guest is an unauthenticated user .This account works
the same as the registered user account.
○ The domain which I used in this topic is Cloud and Big
○ I wish to work in a role of Technical Analyst(Customer
Services) or Product Analyst.