Moustafa Mahmoud Abd Al Gawad Alsharif
Address: (Maadi - Cairo).
Seeking a job opportunity in your respectable company supporting the development team, to achieve
the Co. goals in the field of technical and S/W development, so I can both utilize and update my
experience in a short time period.
1 – Oracle Developer at IT-FUSION S/W House [Sep 2013 Till Now]
Creating and Managing DB Objects and Modules libraries
Deploying Applications in client side.
Online supporting clients in/out side Egypt
Dealing with Medical Insurance business along with IBN-SINA Apps.
2- Oracle Developer at Al Sharq EL Awsat [Dec 2011 To Sep 2013]
3 - Oracle Developer : Trainee at Egyptian DB Egypt [March 2011: Dec 2011]
Oracle Database 10/11g
Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g
Oracle Web logic 11g
Developer suite 10g (Forms – Reports)
o Programming languages
SQL - PL/SQL
o Oracle Tools
Oracle SQL Developer - Oracle SQL-PLUS
A good understanding of Database designing concepts.
Fair knowledge of Database Administration.
Understanding of the Object Oriented Concepts.
Good understanding of system analysis issues.
Fair Knowledge of application server 10g & 11g R1/R2(Web-Logic) deployment , Installation
Oracle Administration Track
Attending Administration Sessions at IT-FUSION 
Attending SQL Tuning At IT-FUSION 
ADF Course At Next Academy 
Oracle Developer Track
Oracle SQL 11g : Egypt DB Co. 
Oracle PL/SQL 11g : Egypt DB Co. 
Oracle Forms 10g : Egypt DB Co. 
Oracle Reports 10g : Egypt DB Co. 
Oracle Project trainee at Egypt DB Co. 
. Oracle ADF Track
- Java J2se :Next Academy [2014:2015]
- Java j2ee Enterprise Edition :Next Academy [2014:2015]
- ADF using JDeveloper :Next Academy [2014:2015]
• Hard working, punctual, energetic, self-motivated.
• Can work under pressure and long hours.
• Able to learn new tasks quickly.
• Good presentation and public speaking skills.
• Ability to work in a team or individually according to the task.
• Self-teaching using reference books and the internet.
• English : Very good (Speaking & writing and Reading).
• Arabic : Mother tongue.
• Date of Birth
• Place of Birth
• Marital Status
• Military service
Mansoura – Dakahlya
Maadi - Cairo
002-01018100667 – 002-01271221119
B.Sc. in Commerce
(Faculty of Commerce, Suez-canal University )
Graduation year 2008
Graduation Grade Pass