Be the first to like this
Blue Moon Zinc Corp. Highlights:
● The Blue Moon mine was in production between 1943 and 1945. Hecla Mining produced 55,656 tons grading 12.3% zinc, 0.36% copper, 0,48% lead, 3.75 oz/ton silver and 0.062oz/ton gold.
● Blue Moon already has 5.3 million tons of indicated and inferred resources and the Company believes it can advance that materially with extension and exploration drilling.
● Blue Moon can boast a 95% recovery rate
● Blue Moon property now has approximately 2.62 million tons with a grade of 6.01% zinc indicated, and 2.68 million tons with a grade of 5.98% zinc inferred, plus significant amounts of copper, lead, silver and gold.
● In 2017, Zinc prices rose to $2,825 a tonne up 10% on the year. According to Zinc Investment News, Zinc prices rose 90% between January 2016 and March 2017.
● Blue Moon is applying for drill permits and is commencing baseline and engineering studies.