Be the first to like this
The overall aim is to promote greater inclusion for all within your locality, by developing a shared understanding of inclusive practice in order to support commitment development and social cohesion.
• Have a broader understanding of the concepts of Equality & Diversity and Disability Equality.
• Have a better understanding of what links ethical commitment and inclusive practice.
• Have a broader understanding of the concepts of inclusive practice and planning.
• Develop an understanding of community and culture.
• Explore the context that leads to action that addresses inequality.
• Explore values, principles and inclusive practice.
• Identifying positive practice.
• Identifying practice that promotes or hinders participation.
• Develop possible strategies for policy change in: Short-term, Mid-term, and Long-term.