Be the first to like this
I was invited by "Department of Physics" of Isfahan University of Technology to teaching "Scientific Computing with Python: An Introduction to Data Analysis & High Performance Computing" graduate students of Physics.
This 16-hour course was held at Physics department of Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran.
• Introduction to Programming
• Introducing IDE: Wing IDE, PyScripter, Ninja IDE, Spider, PyCharm
• Interactive computing with IPython
• Basics of Python Programming (lists, tuples, dictionaries, loops, data types, operators, if statements, functions, try-catch, …)
• Python Object Oriented Programming
• Input and Output (I/O)
• Packages and applications
• Manipulating numerical data with NumPy
• Plotting with Matplotlib in details
• Data Analysis with Pandas
• Network Analysis with NetworkX
• Introduction to HPC