1. Brought to you by
Graphical User Interface in Java
About the Course
1K. N. Toosi University of Technology
• Good knowledge of Java Programming Language
• Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts like
Inheritance, Polymorphism, etc…
• No knowledge of a specific IDE is required. We will use both NetBeans
and IntelliJIDEA IDE.
2K. N. Toosi University of Technology
3. Who is this course for?
• Java Developers that wants to develop fantastic GUI tool for their
• Students that wants to create awesome visualization.
• People who is looking to upgrade from Swing to JavaFX.
3K. N. Toosi University of Technology
4. What we will going to cover?
• Working with Basics ( Getting Started, Architecture of JavaFX, Shapes)
• Event Handing
• Properties and Bindings
• Scene Builder and FXML
• JavaFX CSS
• Animations and Threads
4K. N. Toosi University of Technology
5. What about JavaFX after Java 11?
• We will talk about JavaFX on JDK 9 and beyond.
• A detailed video will publish separately to cover how you can use
JavaFX on JDK 11 and beyond.
5K. N. Toosi University of Technology
• Email me with detail:
mhrimaz [@] email [d0t] kntu [d0t] ac [d0t] ir
6K. N. Toosi University of Technology