MOETASEM BELLAH ADEL
O B J E C T I V E
Seeking a challenging position in a strong growing reputable company where my academic
background, skills, and interests would be utilized and developed, Utilize, share & increase my
education, knowledge & experience & skills to increase the value added of my accounting function
E D U C A T I O N
• BA in commerce, Advanced academy, Egypt - Accounting major Class 2007
IN PROGRESS STUDIES:
• CMA preparation course.
C O U R S E S
• English language course, American university in Cairo, Lower intermediate II
Attended 2007, 2013
E X P E R I E N C E
• Three years & present time as a senior accountant at SAFETY TECH FOR TRADING.
• Four years as a junior accountant at EGYPTIAN AVAITION SERVICES.
• Safety Tech For Trading
From Sep. 2013 to Present time
Job description :
- Use ERP accounting system to input general accounting transactions on day to day basis.
- Control GIT (Goods in transit) Accounts.
- Participate in preparing the financial monthly report and COGS calculation.
Page 1 of 2
- Assist Auditors by providing supporting of the financial year and documents, Various Reporting and
information on internal process that is required for audit.
- maintain up-to-date billing system
- generate and send out invoices
- follow up on, collect and allocate payments
- carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- generate age analysis
- maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- investigate and resolve customer queries
- Collect data and prepare month & weekly report.
- Coordinate with vendor foreign and local vendors for all issues “Invoices, Debit notes, Credit notes” and
making supplier Reconciliation on monthly basis.
- Control vendors and payables’ accounts and follow up the payment and recording process according to
the company policy and agreements.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Prepare payments for the suppliers based on due dates.
- Prepaid the monthly A/P trail balance, aging report and adjustment entries if required.
- Check and verify shipments management reports and accounting entries of source documents such as
invoice, debit and credit notes.
SHIPMENTS COSTING PROCESS & INVENTORY CONTROL
- Review of customs & clearance document to maintain and assure cost of imported goods.
- Measuring product cost and variances tracking, Monitor cost related to various cost centres.
- Follow up the stock flow between warehouses to selling outlets to assure proper records.
- Resolve outlet inventory problems and issues on ERP system.
TAXATION AND LEGAL COMPLIANCE
Page 2 of 2
- Preparing tax declarations required under tax regulations.
- Preparing sales tax report.
• Egyptian Aviation Services (E.A.S)
Accountant in finance Department.
From Nov.2008 till Sep 2012
Job description :
- Disbursement procedure for petty cash and provide the sufficient documentation for cash
- Preparing and booking Journal entries Cash, WHT and Receipt vouchers and posting them into
- Control vendors and payables’ accounts and follow up the payment and recording process according
to the company policy and agreements.
- Making subsidiary companies Reconciliation on monthly basis.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for treasury official with expenses.
- Make deposits money at a bank.
- Preparing employees expense reports (travel, accommodation expenses etc.)
- Calculations monthly over time for Employees.
L A N G U A G E S
Arabic (mother tongue).
A Very good command of English with a professional business use.
C O M P U T E R S K I L S
Microsoft office :
• Proficient user of MS Excel, Good in MS work “2007 and 2010 Edition “.
• Excellent ERP system.
S O F T S K I L L S
• Have a winner attitude, Self-discipline, detail oriented, fast learning, flexible, honest, and a real hard
Page 3 of 2
• Work on my own initiative, and work under pressure
• Good team player, able to share responsibilities, good leader and also a good stand alone player.
• Can function in a fast-paced environment.
• Can communicate well at all levels.
P E R S O N A L D E T A I L S
Date of birth : 20 Sep 1986
Nationality : Egyptian
Marital status : married
Military status : Exempted
6 October. Giza
Mobile: + (20) 1229107530
Furnished upon request.
Availability period: one month.
Eligible to sit for exams
Page 4 of 2