1. Georgina L. Roman
517 Victor Street
Salinas, Ca 93907
OBJECTIVE: To obtain experience in administrative support in an academic environment; to
further my knowledge in the educational system.
SUMMARY: • At least two years of progressive academic and problem-solving skills in the
field of psychology.
• Proficient observation with an educator of a local public school district and
county office of education.
• Imminent Argosy University graduate with a BA in Psychology.
• Proficient with MS Office, Windows XP, Power Point, and the Internet.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, August 2010
Argosy University, Phoenix, Arizona
Graduated with a potential GPA of 3.9 on a 4.0 scale
Courses taken included:
Cognition and Learning Research Methods
Substance Abuse Treatment I & II Maladaptive Behavior and Psychopathology
Counseling Theories Developmental Psychology
Psychological Statistics Ethics in Contemporary Society
Statistics and Probability Diversity
Children and Violence Personality Theory
EXPERIENCE: Educator Observation, June 2010
Monterey County, California, Jane Mendoza Bilingual School Psychologist
• Examined student assessments in cases with inaccurate disabilities.
• Participated in meetings with parents to reveal evaluation findings.
• Developed a remarkable relationship with Mentor.
Accounts Payable Clerk, May 2008 to Present
Well-Pict Berries, Inc., Watsonville, California
• Assisted with account processing.
• Developed automated monthly sales tax payment system.
• Distributed and mailed payments for individual customers.