Increasing my knowledge in the architectural field and project managing through
local and multi-national projects and joining an esteemed company to gain
[2007 – 2012] Faculty of Engineering Cairo University
Bachelor of Science degree in Architectural Engineering
Overall Grade : 'Good'
Graduation year grade: 'very Good' / Graduation project grade : 'very Good'
[1995 – 2007] Saint Joseph’s Language School
From August 2015 till now ( Full Time )
Architect and Interior Designer at Abraj Al-Nile For General Trading Co. –
Designing private villas, drawing elevations, 3Ds and designing interior spaces.
From JAN 2013 till April 2015 ( Full Time )
Junior Architect at The Consultation bureau of architects Morad Bebawi and
Meleka Farah “-Drawing & preparing the working Drawings, modeling 3Ds., presenting
projects, designing interior spaces.
Projects I’ve worked on:
- Ramses school Katamya: designed the interior spaces like classrooms ,library and
- La Jolie Tourist Village: designed the village elevations (chalet and villas) producing
the whole 3D model
- El-Ganzoury Hospital : prepared shop drawings
- Many residential projects : preparing avant projets and presenting it, preparing
shop drawings and modeling 3Ds
From July 2012 till August 2012
Trainee at Orascom Construction Industries at the procurement department
prepared comparison sheets for all suppliers to make tender.
From July 2010 till September 2010
Trainee at Samcrete Egypt at the technical office; modeled a full detailed villa on
Sketchup and designed offices and administration buildings.
Languages Skills :
- Arabic: Mother Tongue - English: Very Good
Computer Skills :
- Autocad - Photoshop
- Google Sketchup for Modeling - Artlantis for Rendering
- Primavera - Revit
- Operating system : Word, Excel - Podium for Rendering
and Power Point
- Ambitious and result-oriented individual with high tendency to learn.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Self-confident, responsible, good in setting correct goals and working on them.
- Hard Worker, energetic and responsible.
- Capable of working within group or individually.
- Good leadership ability.
- Interested in traveling and making adventures.
- Playing tennis, swimming and playing music.
- Leading camps and organizing events.
- Reading especially in psychology.
- Love doing new things.
- Designing and decorating.
References will be furnished upon request.