To view the full webinar replay, please visit:
Whether you are following an Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategy or a traditional demand generation approach, employing a team of sales/business development reps (SDRs or BDRs) for teleprospecting is the new normal for almost every B2B sales and marketing organization.
In the early days of sales development — and even to this day — small armies of hungry yet inexperienced recent college graduates were tasked to complete hundreds of calls and voicemails per day with the goal of setting follow up meetings with potential prospects for their account executives. And because the positive outcome of these activities were generally low, it was a numbers game.
However, with today’s ever-expanding sales and marketing technology landscape, sales development teams can now utilize new technology tools to perform smarter, better and faster. One of these critical new technologies is predictive analytics and big data.
In this webinar, you’ll hear from industry thought leaders and experts from SiriusDecisions, Sales Hacker and Mintigo to hear how predictive insights and intelligence can be used to give your SDR team an unfair advantage over your competition.
You will learn:
- SiriusDecision’s 8-Factor Model for Teleprospecting/SDRs
- Why predictive is critical for target optimization
- How insights from predictive can enable SDRs to have great conversations with prospects
- Effective strategies for teleprospecting
- Tips on how to utilize intelligence about the account to create engagement
- Kerry Cunningham, Sr. Research Director of Demand Creation Strategies at SiriusDecisions
- Max Altschuler, Founder & CEO of Sales Hacker
- Tony Yang, VP of Demand & Marketing Ops at Mintigo