Be the first to like this
Job satisfaction of working parents nose-dives in the five years after the birth of a first child. They sleep less, make more mistakes and spend up to half their time distracted.
90% of employed parents say they are stressed trying to balance responsibilities at work with those at home. Most also complain that their employer doesn't seem to care. What can you do?
Fortunately, there’s an answer that 85% of working parents say they want it and none of your competitors gives them. As a result you can:
- Grow commitment of working parents up to four fold and increase their focus on the job
- Build confidence and practical skills that make employees more productive
- Reduce the amount of time workers take off because of child-related issues at home
- Gain a distinct, competitive advantage in the battle for talent
- Help society too, by improving social mobility
To find out what this magic ticket is, listen to this 25 minute webinar and find out how to harness the power of working parents.
Speaker: Octavius Black, CEO of Mind Gym