With nearly one billion units shipped worldwide in 2015 and annual growth rate of 6-7%, contact lenses are already a huge business. Smart contact lenses can potentially become an even larger market and present a unique business opportunity. Unlike other types of wearable devices such as activity trackers, smart contact lenses are only in the early stages of the commercialization cycle and, as such, provide a lucrative target for investors, system developers, sensor makers, and medical device companies.
This detailed 131-slide report provides a comprehensive overview of start contact lenses technologies and addresses several key questions such as:
● What are the applications and opportunities for smart contact lenses?
● Who are the main players in the smart contact lens space?
● What intellectual property (IP) is being developed for smart contact lenses?
● Which flexible technologies are being used or have the potential to be used?
● What are the existing and emerging applications?
● What are the key related technologies such as ocular implants, smart glasses, as well as virtual and augmented reality?
● Who are the key players and participants from R&D and commercialization perspective?
To order the full version, please go here: https://fs8.formsite.com/medved44/form33/index.html