Be the first to like this
Given at the Public Sector ICT 2009: 3- 4 November:
• The good, the bad and the ugly sides of Barnet. Why we needed to change
• Using Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube and blogs to engage citizens
• Measuring the results of citizen engagement: do people really 'friend' or 'follow' you? Why?
• New kids on the block: what have we learnt so far?
• Considering social networking tools for public consultations
• What is the future for social networking tools in government? Let's talk...